Thread: Error Installing office professional 2007 on windows 7 home premium

Error Installing office professional 2007 on windows 7 home premium

I have installed the office professional 2007 on my windows 7 home premium. But I am unable to run it properly, when I was installing the office i am getting some problem regarding file missing. It asking continuously for missing file then i pressed ignore every time. Then it was install but now i am unable to run it properly its says that some files are missing. I don't know what to do now, if you are having suggestion then please reply me.

Re: Error Installing office professional 2007 on windows 7 home premium

I know about this many of user who have the computer and want to install office face this kind of problem for that I suggest you to repair all of your component which you have installed for office 2007. And then go for repair the all the files options in the repair window. By doing so all of your files will reinstall and can be run properly after this.

If you have installed the office professional 2007 by downloading all of it files from the internet, then this kind of error occurs. During the downloading some of the essential files are lost or get corrupted due to virus. So for that first install a good updated anti virus to your desktop computer then again try to install the files again which are missing.

As per your question I think you should follow this step. First go to control panel then go to the add or remove programs, after that click on the office professional 2007 then after clicking on it to option are enable on is for remove and other for change. I recommend you to go for remove option. It will remove all previously installed files, and after all this install the fresh office 2007.

I was facing the same issues while installing office professional on my desktop computer. Then I come to know on a solution that my office installation CD is having scratches on it. I am sure only because of that many of the files are missing. If you are installing using CD for installation, then please do check your CD first and then start the installation.

If you previously have used office for your windows 7 and now installed the office professional. For that I suggest you to clean out all your temporary files by using CCleaner software which help you to remove all your temporary file from the system and after that install the office again. If you are having any other query then please reply me.