Thread: Flash Error on Windows 7

Flash Error on Windows 7

What in the world is the problem with the system? I do not know the exact reason for this. On my system I am having Windows 7 as the only operating system. The main problem is with the browser I think. I do not have any problem with the Windows 7 as I have found this one as a good operating system than the Windows Vista. Whenever I visit the sites like Amazon, Paypal or Ebay the sites take a long time to load. Please suggest me if you all can in this matter.

Re: Flash Error on Windows 7

Well first of all thanks a lot for parsing the new operating system Windows 7. It is really a master piece from the Microsoft’s side. Regarding the problem that you are facing, I think that the problem that you are facing may be because of the Flash. The site that you have mentioned contains flash things and I am sure that if you will be able to reinstall the Adobe Flash than I am sure that your problem will be rectified.

I am also of the opinion that there may be some problem because of the flash, but I do not think that Adobe Flash is the only one that should be blamed. I would like to ask you which browser you are using. If you are using Mozilla Firefox then let me tell you that the newer versions of the Mozilla Firefox are prone to this kind of issues. The only version that I think is stable for the Firefox is 3.4. if you are using the 3.6 version of the Firefox then please uninstall it and again install the lower version and say if that worked.

Why only Firefox, I would like to ask you if you can make it work when you are using other browsers. I mean that if at all you are having problem with the Mozilla Firefox then are you able to get it done with the Internet Explorer 7 or higher. If not then there is something that will have to be done with the Adobe Flash, and you will have to reinstall that thing. If that thing is playing on the Internet Explorer then I am sure that there is some problem with the Firefox and reinstallation of that thing will for sure solve the issue.

If you will ask me then I think that the issue is because of the version of the Flash that you are using. Please try installing the latest Adobe Flash player I think at this very moment it is Adobe Flash 10. Yet it is true that the websites that you are trying to access contains the flash contents and because you are not having the latest version of the Flash the page is not loading at the required speed, try it and let us all know if that worked for you.

The thing that I am going to suggest you is most of the time I have seen has worked and has really worked up to the expectations. First of uninstall the Flash player that you are having whatever may be the version just uninstall it, and then go to the site that you want. Once you are at the site the browser will ask you to install the Flash and at that time let the browser choose the required Flash and that will be the best Flash in my opinion that can solve the issue. Hope that this will work for you.

I have already faced this kind of problem. However what Thomas321 suggested is not false at all but I think that the problem will not solve with the sites like Amazon, Paypal or Ebay. Well have the solution. The problem in my case was with the DNS that my ISP was giving. I changed the settings in the modem and changed it manually to the Google DNS and the Open DNS; well you can try any of that. After this change I was able to access the site without any problem, hope the same in your case.