Thread: Download Outlook Express 64 bit for windows 7

Download Outlook Express 64 bit for windows 7

I do not know if this thing exists but I am sure that I desperately need anything that is similar to this. If there is way by which I can get this thing for me as it was in the case of Windows XP. The problem is that the Widows live that I am using is really worst. It cannot block the spam. Also I am fed up with the Thunderbird, I think that the Thunderbird does not know the word spam. I want to store the email on the computer. Please can you all suggest me some solution.

Re: Download Outlook Express 64 bit for windows 7

On one thing I am sure that there is nothing like Microsoft Outlook Express for the Windows 7. If you want you can see for the like Microsoft Outlook Express 2003 or 2007. I am sure that they must be having something that can help you get the same thing that was given to you by the Windows XP. If you have the MS Office 2007 genuine then I am sure that the updates of the same will help you to get the desired thing.

I am also sure that there is no such thing for the Windows 7, and in your previous post I have also seen the words that say that any type of replacement will do in order to make this work. I would therefore bring IncrediMail in front of all of you. Also it says that:
    • It can send beautiful email backgrounds
    • Also you can add 1000's of fun emoticons to your emails
    • You can enjoy animated email notifiers
    • Add funny animations to your emails
    • In addition to that you can add cool sounds to your email messages

Give it a try.

Well I am also of the same opinion that if you are looking for the alternative then it is best if you can go with the Windows Live or Thunderbird. But you have already showed thumb downs for them. In this case I think that it will be really nice if you can try the IncrediMail. Also it will be nice to see something new to be tested. Please post after you have tried that. I even hope that this will really help you get out of this drastic situation.

I think that you will have to go for the upgradation of the things that you are using. It will be really nice if you can get the upgrades for the things like the Windows Live Mail or the Thunderbird. I am sure that the upgrades will really help you get out of this problem. You can see for the Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416 and for the Thunderbird you can visit the Mozilla’s official website. Well I have my friends that have said that they were not able to get the things done by using the MS Outlook of the 2003 or the 2007, so do not even try them.

Well I have already come across the similar situation and I am sure that the updates will really help. Well I have seen that the Thunderbird in the situation is really helpful to tackle the situation like the spams. The Microsoft Outlook Express 2003 or 2007 will run properly with the Windows XP but they will not run with the Windows 7. I think that they all are not made to run with the Windows 7 at all. Hope that this suggestion will really bring some difference.