Thread: Powerchat on pc

Powerchat on pc

Hi i have recently purchased a brand new computer with windows 7 as the operating system and the Intel core 2 duo as its processor, I also has the internet connection at my home and i normally use it for networking or we can say more often i wist the social sites and i chat with my friend for a long period of time. The other thing here is that i have never found a best power chat application which can handle all my chats. please help me in getting the same and if any one knows the best in the business then let me know.

Re: Powerchat on pc

I have gone through your problem or rather i will say it as the concern, as you are fond of chatting with your friends and that is the reason why i would like to suggest you G talk. It is the application or rather the power chat that is being introduced by Google. It is the best in the business and also will give you lots of exiting features to play with. Other thing here is that once you will log in through the gmail account then there is no need of entering it again and again it will make you available online as you turn your machine on.

I think that i can help you in this case the main thing here is that you want a power chat that is one of the best in the business, according to me i will suggest you to go with the yahoo messenger. And i can assure that is one of the best and will recommend you to use. The other thing here is that it contains all the latest features. Some of its features are as followed:
    • enables you to chat with friends.
    • video calls,
    • PC calls,
    • file sharing,
    • photo sharing,
    • SMS,
    • emoticons

There are lot of other applications in the market that you can use for chatting , but i will suggest you to go with the Power Chat, It is one of the smoothest working application that i have ever get, I am using it from last six months and it is working fine for me , the other thing here is that it never gave me any kind of problem till now and i hope that it will work fine further also. It is the simplest of all, easy set up and installation, It has a very simple interface that allows the chat of yours with your friend to be easy and simple.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also spending your vital time for giving the solution, but the thing is that i need a application which will also allow me video chatting, but not yahoo messenger the other thing here is that i didn't find better one than yahoo and also not neat to it ,. please do a favour for me in finding the best chat application with the fastest video transformation.