Thread: TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator

TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator

Hello,
    I have a Toshiba Satellite L300D last week and I want to backup the whole computer. Why I run Toshiba Recovery Disc Creator provides the computer, but Windows can not find the program, I get the following error:
    _ "Windows can not find 'C: \ Program Files \ TOSHIBA \ Toshiba Recovery Disc Creator \ ToRDC.exe.Verified you typed the name correctly and try again." How do I get that software again?

Re: TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator

Who has this software? I need to get this on a Vista recovery partition that does not want to start and then reinstall on the laptop. Or if someone has a bright idea to start the restoration works.

3 partitions on the computer:
    - WinRE
    - System (XP was installed by the guy I gave a vista then wait)
    - Data (files containing vista)

I have a Bootmgr is missing when I activate the partition WinRE. I tried a bootrec / Rebuild Bcd but ditto

I had one a day for a satellite but I think that dump since the time, nothing found on the NG no more. Toshiba's website they are charging for this DVD scrapings. I do not think the recovery partition is bootable, or the interest of the DVD will go on the ghost Recycling WinRE partition. Your guy not burn a cd input restoration? Toshiba often put a shortcut on the desktop to burn the cd / dvd image. Why do you want so much to restore the factory vista? You have a license with the vista computer, a vista to reinstall the license in line with the PC.

Yes I saw the doc and it should boot by F8 but it should also boot just by activating the partition WinRE without even typing a key. The XP installation had to screw up something simple that I miss.

Trick to activate a partition xp/vista/se7en by the command prompt of the bone or the cd / dvd / usb:
    - diskpart
    - list disk
    - select disk x
    - list partition
    - select partition x
    - active

No it does not restore dvd (never had or lost). Yes I will eventually make an iso and put him his license because he goes on vacation.

I gave him a real Vista finally installed (loan) with his key to him. He had to go to Senegal for a month and a half. I'll see later but if someone finds TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator to install, I'm interested. I managed to make that contained in the archives of its recovery partition, but inevitably: "Serial invalid" because it was not the original Vista.