Thread: Windows media player can't play my movie

Windows media player can't play my movie

I have purchase the new computer for my home use. I have played the movie yesterday without any problem. But today I have unable to play the movie on my computer system. I am using window Vista on my computer system. And I am using Window media player in it. Does anyone have faced this kind of problem please give me the solution of this problem? Any help related this topic may be respected? Thank you.

Re: Windows media player can't play my movie

I have gone through this, but I was using the Windows 7 operating system of my computer system. I have done the repair installation to the operating system on my computer system. For that I reason I have faced this problem. I think that you have also reinstalled the operating system that’s why you are facing this problem.

I have not reinstalled the Windows Vista operating of my computer I have changed the operating system from Windows Vista to Windows XP on my computer system. But then also I am unable to play the movie on my computer system. Do you have the solution to solve this problem from my computer system?

After the changing of the operating system from the computer system you are unable to play the movie on your computer system. I think you have to install the driver of the Window Media Player on your computer system. I think this will solve your problem and help you to play the movie on your computer system.

I have tried out the entire possible thing to solve this problem. At last I have gone the Microsoft official site and I have solved this problem. You can also go for the same thing what I have gone through. I think this will easily remove your problem with the windows media player what you are facing on your computer system.

This might happen basically when the windows media player driver is uninstalled from your computer system. This had happened with me on this last week. I have got the driver from the official website of Microsoft. I suggest you to go for the same site to remove the problem from your computer system.