Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2010

How to demux .flv

I am investigating for a tool which is able to demux flash video to its straightforward streams. I have encompassed and originate many encoding tools additional than none by means of demux capability. FLV Extract video and audio commencing FLV files without decompressing or recompressing. The video is saved to AVI (H.263/FLV1 and VP6/FLV4 are sustained or maintained) and the audio is saved to MP3.
Old 06-10-2010

Re: How to demux .flv

The AVIs determined to not play unless you encompass the right decoders. The ffdshow-tryout builds on or subsequent to 2006-Oct-02 or newer be able to decode together FLV1 and FLV4. I am not certain how helpful the video removal is, it's additional of a "for the reason that I be able to" type thing I guess. In addition, FLVs be able to be changeable framerate. FLV Extract calculates the average framerate for the AVI so you might encompass synch issues.
Old 06-10-2010

Yes it's the frame rate origin that error (originate a copy of the file via Google to test by means of). The structure rate denominator is premeditated as nanoseconds per frame, which in this case overflows for the reason that there are merely 2 frames spaced 6 seconds apart. Perhaps I not be able to discover a superior method to calculate the tiny proportion, this it?s accurate. If you have encompassed FLV Extract write the timecodes you determine to observe there's simply 2 frames in that file. And I checked the video renderer properties at the same time as playing it in MPC, it's not 1000 fps.
Old 06-10-2010

The FLV Extract video and audio commencing FLV files devoid of decompressing or recompressing. The video is saved to AVI (H.263/FLV1 and VP6/FLV4 are sustaine or maintained) and the audio is saved to MP3. The AVIs determine to not play unless you encompass the right decoders. The ffd demonstrate restrain a decoder for FLV1 and Media Player Classic restrain a decoder for FLV4. I am not certain how helpful the video removal is, it's additional of a "for the reason that I be capable of" type obsession I guess. Furthermore, FLVs be able to be inconsistent framerate.
Old 06-10-2010

Is there several techniques that an FLV file be able to be reformatted into a native H.263 (sorenson) or VP6 file. This tool renovates the file to the AVI container, additional than the codec is tranquil FLV. The FLV codec is fundamentally the similar as the Sorenson-3 codec or the VP6 codec, additional than it's muxed in a method that's immediately dissimilar sufficient to not permit for playback of the files by means of a regular h.263 or vp6 player. The reason I request is that I am giving the impression of being for a technique to play FLV files on a PDA, by utilize of CGI on a server (preferably written in PHP).Having to entirely transcode the video would be method too resource intensive.
Old 06-10-2010

The tribulations are almost certainly the files you tested itself. The humorous thing is the illustration barsandtone.flv which demonstrated up as 1000.0 fps by means of r6830, demonstrate up as 0.17 fps by means of r6375 (which is the accurate value). Bottom line being that, the underlying code seems to be speedily altering so sometimes the fps detection works, sometimes it does not.
Old 07-10-2010

The FLV Extract does not engender headers or several additional data for MP3 files, it basically copies chunks of data commencing the FLV audio 'tags' into the MP3 file. The frame headers are previously in attendance inside the FLV file and not customized by FLV Extract, so if something is wrong by means of the output then it is to be expected the fault of whatever generated the FLV file. When I play the avi fashioned by FLV extract by means of MediaPlayerClassic it has resonance. Three audio tracks according to MPC file properties two MP2 and one MP3. Where is MPC in receipt of the audio from is it in the avi. FLV eliminate merely extracted the MP3.
Old 08-10-2010
luoshenhua

I am giving the impression of being for a technique to play FLV files on a PDA
Old 08-10-2010

There are a lot of applications available for PDA. Installing such application you can simply play a videos in a number of formats. The other workaround for this is that you must use a converter to convert the files to a format which is supported by your cell phone.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,