Thread: Pocket Music skins?

Pocket Music skins?

On the trial basis I have just started to use the Pocket Music. Well I do not think that it is that bad, but I have just taken it for the trial basis. For listening music I was using the Media Monkey Player, but I would like to know if the Pocket Music is better than the Media Monkey Player. According to me the only thing that has disappointed me in this is the icons and the text that are really tiny. I wish if that could have been little bigger. Can you all suggest me someway by which this can be done?

Re: Pocket Music skins?

In your case I think that the skins can solve the problem. Please download the appropriate the skin for the player and I am sure that the text and the icons that you are viewing smaller will appear a little bigger. As far as the comparison between the Media monkey player and the Pocket Music comes I think that both of them are equal. Well I have not gone that deep with the Pocket Music but as far as I know I can see both of them at the same level.

I am also of the same opinion that Eric B suggested to you Shantimay. You can have the text and the icons look bigger if you can download and install the perfect skins for the player. Also if you want you can get the latest version of the Pocket Music player that has come up with the new skins and I am sure that you will love it. You can search for that on the internet or you can get it just by clicking here: PocketMusic Player

After reading your post I directly came to the conclusion that all you need is the different Skins and nothing special. If at all you need something different then I think you already have the links for the latest Pocket Music player. You will be able to lay your hands over it and see if they can help you. I have come up here with four skins for the Pocket Music player and I think that this will really help you. to get the skins you will just have to click on the following link: DOWNLOAD

Well thanks a lot for the links. I did download the trial version of the latest Pocket Music player but I did not installed it. Thanks a lot for the links to the SKINS. You all were correct I got the problem solved with the new SKIN. Well in the future I will try the new version and I will post you all about that, I just wanted to return to the comparison, I do not think that both the players are at the same spot please get me the comparison guys.

Whenever we choose a player what are the features that we look for:
    1. First of all it should support all the audio formats.
    2. Secondly they should not get conflict with the other programs.
    3. Thirdly it should have nice Graphical User Interface.
    4. Fourthly it should run in the background and should allow us to change the things as per my wish without any issues.

So when we go and see for all these features then I have found that Pocket Music player scores more point compared to all other players.

Thanks for the little distinction and I am happy that you gave the distinction between the Pocket Music and all other players. From your post I am definitely now sure that I am using something really mice. I am really content with the choice. Thanks again for the links and the new version of the player and the general distinction. I will post soon if I will be having any problem with the player. Thanks.