Thread: Access 2003: Problems Splitting a table

Access 2003: Problems Splitting a table

I get delivered by an external application an Access table, to be divided so that I can count the records better. The records of the basic table containing data about the form of:
    • 100-100 examination under anesthesia
    • 1-694 Diagnostic laparoscopy
    • 1-694 Diagnostic laparoscopy

There are a lot more information available, including the name and Birthdate of the patient. Now if I use the wizard trying to divide the table, I select the two fields for the ICPM code and plain text. Then I will present a dialog box that I understand that the ICPM code table will contain about 620 rows. Chief among these is 1-100, in the following lines all other codes to follow along with the associated plain text. So far so good. The text in the dialog box saying that Access has allegedly found any inconsistencies and will make End. Access will still smooth change for all 620 data sets in the code 1-100 - EGLA original code which is present. Why is this and what can I do about it?

Re: Access 2003: Problems Splitting a table

What do you mean "split" under? The data in several other Tables spread? View or according to certain criteria, possibly group, count, sum, etc.? The latter would be about to solve a query, the table can let you know as it is. If you want to actually break or need to know why?

The records of the basic table containing data about the form of:

* 100-100 examination under anesthesia
    * 1-694 Diagnostic laparoscopy
    * 1-694 Diagnostic laparoscopy
    Difficult to understand what you've done, especially what Wizard you have to make efforts. So check it out to create a new query and give it your Table and the fields you want to see you, first as little as possible, for example, ICMP code, name and Geb-Dat. Then click on the Sum icon on the toolbar, and reapproval by Geb-Dat "Group" to "count" and lead the query.

So only time to Reproduce:
    Access2003 call in Tools-> Analysis-> Table. Then work through everything, including select columns. The following step is announced to me that with different data sets inconsistencies occurred and he does this by awarding resolve 1-100. If I let it finish, then I have a new table, which also contains a lookup column and another table that contains all the codes. In the code table I can then the line "1-100 expand-lo 634 among data sets.
    Code:
    SELECT CREXPORT.GH4_Op5_ICPM_SCHL 
    FROM CREXPORT 
    WHERE (((CREXPORT.GH4_Op5_ICPM_SCHL) Like "* 100-100 *"));
    however, all I get 2 records - CREXPORT the way, is the original, from the operating table Program delivered. The tip with the new query on your target the way, does just fine. The mystery remains, the wizard

The tip with the new query on your target works the way fine.
    Good. Therefore, I assume ... ... that you do not really want to split, but separately evaluate or? Alternative to the already mentioned you could, for example 3 queries on the Create same table, which differ only by Kriti,
    eg WHERE [ICPM code] = '1 -100 '
    Just to get to the layout, you can also query by : Do
    1. New table (s), create a copy / paste, only definition.
    2. Insert query (s).

used because of the layout wizard, I've never seen it.