Thread: New distro ArchOne: Arch Linux live usb for netbooks

New distro ArchOne: Arch Linux live usb for netbooks

The New distro ArchOne “Arch Linux live usb for netbooks” optimized for Acer Aspire One netbooks. It's not a latest linux distribution: basically, it's ArchLinux with the configurations in making use on my aspire one Laptop. For this, it may be helpful for people who wish to try or set up Arch Linux with no wasting of time in post configurations.

Re: New distro ArchOne: Arch Linux live usb for netbooks

I am currently running Windows Vista Operating System on my computer system. Last week I am thinking to run the Arch Linux on my computer system for my office. Is this will work my system without any problem with my computer system? I think it will not make any problem with my computer system.

I have also heard that in ArchOne we can able to get the network, sound, graphics and many lots of other things which is already configured and standing by to be used. For the general specifications of the netbooks, most likely it will also work with another one if you have. You can have a use of the same into your computer system.

The new announcement of much-estimated Arch Linux ezine, rolling is to discharge. Based on the Ars Technica model, rolling release make available is on release platform for distribution news of awareness to the Arch community. You must check it out, contribute, and follow us onsite, for the use of the new distro ArchOne.

I have installed the new Arch Linux from the USB image from the website. I like to use it, although I have booted the dual operating system with Ubuntu on my Acer Aspire One Laptop. I think it might support the project, but the best is to not promote in these site as these site are use for questions.