Thread: Broke Backup: iTunes could not back up the iPad because it disconnected

Broke Backup: iTunes could not back up the iPad because it disconnected

I have an iPad Original , non- jailbroken (update 3.1.2). In recent days I have two big problems: The first: connecting to my PC (Win XP ) this message appears in Itunes : " iTunes could not backup the iPhone " ITOM " : Unable to save the backup on the computer " . I restored my iPhone, I have the latest version of Itunes and now I do not know what to do. Have you had problems after this update ? Is my ipad to be a problem ? Thank you in advance for help.

Re: Broke Backup: iTunes could not back up the iPad because it disconnected

A simple restart of the computer can solve many problems. Restart your computer and reconnect the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Make sure you use the latest version of iTunes : Run Apple Software UpdateOr download and install iTunes from the Downloads page. Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements. Devices running iOS require at least the next version of Windows :
    * Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later (Service Pack 3 required for the iPad)
    * Windows Vista
    * Windows 7

If you own one of these versions of Windows, make sure Windows is fully up to date by downloading and installing the latest Microsoft software.

The problem can sometimes be due to the presence of outdated drivers on a Windows computer. Check the availability of any updates to the USB driver from the manufacturer of your computer or motherboard of your computer. Learn more about Update drivers for your Windows PC. Determine whether the problem relates to a particular Windows user account or all accounts . Follow the steps below to create a new user account based on your operating system.

CodeFinger is a software developed by Destructor and Rriky92 , which lets you extract the codes for several automatic backups of iTunes. Operation is extremely simple:
    1. Start the program
    2. Select a backup, and fully automatically , and without having to connect to your computer via USB, you have:

* Firmware version
    * The UDID
    * The IMEI
    * The ICCID
    * GUID
    * Serial Number

Just as you can import into iTunes music files without having to necessarily get them through the iTunes Store, it 's the same for eBooks. Documents imported via the command "Add to Library "menu "File" will join the Library folder in "Books" for ePub , and will mix the music files to PDF (but nothing prevents you to group them in a playlist ).