Thread: Replacement for Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition

Replacement for Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition

I have purchased Canon Printer with that I got the Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition. Actually I here I want to tell you some great points first one it is very simple to use. Previously I was using windows vista then I have switched over windows XP. But I am not able to obtain it to install. So this the reason for which I have to find a replacement for this. In this which feature I used heavily is the Trapezoid transformation, which I do not see being accessible in Photoshop, or Elements. If you have any suggestion then please help me.

Re: Replacement for Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition

I think you have to first take the full photoshop at least allows you to hold downward the alt or manage key to stretch individual corners of a box when resizing. Can you tell me currently what were you using for this? It is like the tilt lens I am saying this because I have heard this from many of the film cameras. I am never able to understand what was that?

Thank you Menelaus, I will again give a try to my Photoshop. I usually like to have photographs of the item which is listing on the eBay website. This effect in a perspective-like deformation of the object in the photo. And which is look OK for the normal photos but it is not happen when you will try to show close up details. So now I am using the PD trapezoid to make it work correctly. And through this I try to make rectangular objects come into view rectangular.

Like you I have also some of the issue which is again related to the Adobe Photoshop. So regarding this I concerned with my uncle who is also a software engineer. Then after listening me he suggest me to download the Adobe Photodeluxe business edition 1.0. So as he suggested to me I have did the same thing and then I have downloaded the Adobe Photodeluxe business edition 1.0 for my PC which is running on the windows vista operating system and it is going on without any difficulty.

Like you people I am also using the Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition 1.0 and I am using this around 8 years and if I really say then I do not want anything else. And yes I am writing this because the reason behind this is I am really trying to get a CD with that program my CD is damaged. And I am really sick to my deep heart. So regarding this if you can post any reply then it really would be appreciated.

I have just seen your note on the Techarena and I come to know that you had no crisis installing the Adobe photo Deluxe Business Edition on Vista. Because I have the Business edition 1.0, but it is not able to install on my windows vista, saying that it was not well-matched through the 64 bit. I want to ask you here is that which vista 32 bit or 64? I would be grateful for some assist in demanding to get it to work. We purchased The Photoshop elements 8 and premiere elements 8 and I want to tell you that it is really so complex. So that is why I desire my old program back. It did the whole thing I wanted it for.

Hey friend really thanks a lot. I am thanking you because after trying your solution my problem gets fixed. Actually like you I was also facing this from so many days and regarding this I have visited most of the forum site also but not able to get the perfect solution. But when I have read your solution then I have tried this and it really works like a magic in my case and my problem get fixed. I really want to thanks you one more time.