Thread: Best music software for windows 7

Best music software for windows 7

Which is the best music software for windows 7. As i am a music lover so i would like to know which of the softwares are very good for playing with the music files. Can anyone also suggest me which music application should be used to get the best of my system. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. please suggest some very good applications.

Re: Best music software for windows 7

All professionals and amateurs mix surely know Virtual DJ. Virtual DJ is a mixing software reference . Appreciated by amateurs and professionals, it is an excellent compromise for his work with the precision and simplicity. I have been using this application since a very long period. With Virtual DJYou create , bind and sample your sounds like a pro DJ ! Find your PC a nice mix interface and intuitive to use via the keypad or interface control .

VirtualDJ provides access to many sound effects , adjust its sound track by track, and even grind virtually the vinyl with your mouse. it has a lots of features such as automatic synchronization of tempo and level. And also with the visual display as Itunes covers and the ability to broadcast clips of songs: try VirtualDJ and you can animate parties and parties with friends with the sound and image ! With almost made professional, you can even make them discover your own sounds.

Try the DJ Mix Lite. Lite, Is the best freeware music mixing . He followed the tracks wav , mp3 or ogg as a true D -Jay. This software also has a free version available. In this free version you can easily install all your music files in the formats listed and be surprised at its effectiveness. Ideal for holidays , music lovers , or for evenings Finally feel free to use this powerful and efficient as you see fit.

Install the Winamp music player application which is an audio and video very practical, functional and an attractive appearance. Winamp , the famous and historic Nullsoft player is now able to play with ease virtually all audio and video formats , of course, provided you have the codec installed.

i would definitely suggest you to use the virtual DJ. There are lots of features such as automatic synchronization of tempo and level. And also with the visual display as itunes covers and the ability to broadcast clips of songs: try VirtualDJ and you can animate parties and parties with friends with the sound and image ! With almost made professional, you can even make them discover your own sounds.

Windows Media player is the best player in the Windows 7 what you need to do is to install the codec for the format that it doesn't support for that you can download the haihaisoft universal player and during installation just install the codec, you media player will be able to support all the format and gives the best Dolby Digital output.
    Last edited by Vigil.M; 04-10-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: NO external Links allowed

winamp or windows media player good.
    Last edited by Vigil.M; 05-10-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: no external links allowed