Thread: I Need To Get Audio From My Ipod To My PC

I Need To Get Audio From My Ipod To My PC

Currently the Ipod which is I am using it has 160 GB of space. And it has about 40 GB of music on it. Recently I have purchase a new PC so I want to copy all my songs from my Ipod to my PC. I know there is software which is able to transfer all your stuff from Ipod to PC. I have searched regarding this also but not able to get the correct software. Does somebody be familiar with of a good program to utilize for what I require to do? So please provide me link of that.

Re: I Need To Get Audio From My Ipod To My PC

I am also facing the same issue. And I want to know that is there any one that has used this verify its functionality? Actually I am also on the outlook for a first-class free iPod to Computer utility, but this is looks like you have to shell out for it if you wish for full functionality.

Yes I agree with you there is a software which is used for the transferring data from ipod to PC. And the software name is Itunes. And I think you will need Itunes for that. And you can get this software very easily. Just go to the download site and from there you can easily download this software.

If you want to move your music file from IPod to your PC then for this you just In Windows Explorer, and there you go to the tools and after that Folder Option and in last go to the view . In the Advanced Settings list, below Hidden files and folders, verify the radio button for “Show hidden files and folders”. And after that click OK. After clicking the OK button you will get the windows security warning but actually it is safe that you disregard it and we will disabling this function only just for the short time.

There is one more option through which you can do your transferring of data. Plug in your iPod. In Windows Explorer, a folder will at the present come into view with the name of your iPod. Double-click on that. Go to the sub-folders “iPod Control” and then “music”. You will discover your music there at random speckled across numerous folders and with jumbled file names. But you do not worry, the ID3 tags are still fully together and we are now going to “unscramble” the files.

I have also faced this issue but sometimes back it is around one to half month back. In that you just copy all the music on or after from those iPod folders into a new folder on your hard-drive. And after doing this you just move all the songs in to the one single folder and dispose of all the folders that your iPod made. In last you will have one folder on your hard drive with the all the files scrambled together.