Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What to use to burn my AVI's to DVD,any suggestion?

Windows Software

Old 30-09-2010

sad What to use to burn my AVI's to DVD,any suggestion?

Maybe i dont post in right place about my question,but i am looking for a video converter program to burn my avi files to DVD.
I wanted to make a few copies, started the process and it took about 2hrs. Mainly because it had to encode the AVI.
Is there a program that does this quickly?
Do DVD players play AVI's?
I'm desperate any help would be appreciated...

Old 01-10-2010
noodenmichel

Re: What to use to burn my AVI's to DVD,any suggestion?

I would recommend you to download and install the VSO ConvertXtoDVD on your system for this since this apppication will definitely help you to create your dvd you do not need any external codecs like the avi codec. You can also Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus.
ConvertXtoDVD - top-choice AVI to DVD video conversion software - convert and burn any videos such as Avi to DVD, WMV to DVD, MKV to DVD, YouTube to DVD, ogm, MPEG to DVD, quicktime mov to DVD.I suggest you can download its trail version to burn your avi movie.
Hope that it can do your a favor.
Old 01-10-2010

Re: What to use to burn my AVI's to DVD,any suggestion?

Hi kellymartin,
Which software did you use to convert the avi file to dvd? What is your full computer specifications? Usually, it generally takes time to convert this big video files. In any case, to make the file playable by a DVD player, you need to use a program that will convert it to the DVD format. A couple of examples are Nero Vision Express and Ulead DVD Movie Factory.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,