Thread: Synchronize Outlook 2010 and sony ericsson pc suite

Synchronize Outlook 2010 and sony ericsson pc suite

Hello,
    Even with the latest version of Sony Ericsson PC Suite, I can synchronize the bookmarks between my phone and my PC. I searched everywhere and found nothing. Does anyone know how? I saw some stuff for the 64bit version of Office but I am with Office 32 bits.

Re: Synchronize Outlook 2010 and sony ericsson pc suite

Solution:
    I downloaded from the official site, explore my phone, it is free, much more complete than PC suite for sony ericsson, synchronizes perfectly with Outlook 2010, has an interface much more fun than PC suite, nothing short of happiness.

Here are few points

- Even with the latest version of Sony Ericsson PC Suite, I can only synchronize
    - As the favorites among my and my PC. I searched everywhere and found nothing. Is
    - Does anyone know how? I saw some stuff for the 64bit version of Office
    - But I'm with Office 32 bits.

Assuming you are using W7, you installed Windows Mobile Device
    Center?

No I do not have that thing on my PC. My phone does not work in Win Mobile. I'm win7 64bit is it the reason? It is as if pc suite saw just not Office 2010 (which is 32-bit). It does not work with the beta, I thought that was it. I'm going to ask (if I succeed!) At Sony Ericsson.

Windows Mobile Device Center can be downloaded and installed separately is the successor to Active Sync. Is this related to the phone system? Your question prompted me to dig a little, it gets on the computer, favorites (IE) of the mobile, but the reverse does not happen. We can copy the files to the phone, but not complete records, it is a bit limited.

With PC Suite for Sony, and Outlook 2007, I could completely sync my mails, contacts and calendar between Outlook and my phone, although this is not a smartphone and Outlook team win mobile. Just as you can do it on a Nokia but not on Windows Mobile so far. I'm just looking to get this feature with 2010. I can not find anything on google really relevant. I asked in SonyEricsson. At worst I resell that such and I take one I'm sure he does sync, it's essential for me.

Hello! I had the same issue and googled it and came across this site. The solution is right here on this page!! The first reply to this thread from Quattro is actually the right answer, let me just clarify what he meant.

Instead of using the Sony PC Suite, you should download the freeware MyPhoneExplorer from http://www.fjsoft.at/download.php?id=1

Its a program just like PC Suite but better. Next, you start it up and go to File > Settings > Sync and select Outlook 2010 from the dropdowns. You can sync your outlook Contacts, Calendar, Notes. Then click Sync.

ITS AWESOME!
    I want to know if my reply helped anyone, so please send me a message if it did. That's all I ask! Thanks!

-Max

I've just registered here only in order to say THANK YOU for this wonderful program!!! I mean MyPhoneExplorer of course. I have Win XP + Outlook 2007 here at work (no problems with synchronization), but I am going to test it with Win 7 64-bit + Outlook 2010 at home. Even if it won't help, it's definitely better than Sony Ericsson Suite

Yes, I've tested MyPhoneExplorer with Windows 7 64-bit and Outlook 2010. Synchronization was quick and easy. Recommend to everyone! Thanks again!

I have Nokia E90. I installed MyPhoneExplorer with Windows 7 64-bit and Outlook 2010 but I received OBEX error when start sync.

Do you have any recommendations for this error?