Thread: THX Audio Control Panel?

THX Audio Control Panel?

I have purchased Dell Studio XPS 8100 desktop computer and come to know about the THX Audio Control Panel which was preinstalled into the computer of mine. I have got no information about this file. Why this file is installed and what this do? If any one can solve all these question then feel free to reply on my post. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: THX Audio Control Panel?

This is just an application that manipulate between the audio and nothing else. Most of the user likes this and most of the user are not ling so they simply remove the application which will not harm the system. Its upto you to keep it on the system or remove it from the system. Will not effect the audio of the system.

It just a program that work with the sound of the system and enhance the sound quality for the computer. The THX Audio Control Panel is allow user to manage the sound of the computer system.This is preinstalled into the Dell Laptop. If you want then keep this and use the same for managing the sound of yours system.

Whether playing the latest first person shooter or watching a Hollywood blockbuster movie, THX TruStudio provides the tools to accurately process and reproduce movie, music and game soundtracks and effects for PC platforms. The result is an immersive sound field that puts you in the middle of the action. To know more about the same click here.

OK, Thanks a lot for helping me out regarding the issue that i have asked about and let me tell you that the answer which you have given is satisfactory. I have getting one more issue and wanted to solve the same. I am unable to get the device of mine connected to the Wireless Network. I have installed the driver for same but no help.

As per your another query i will advise you to go through the below given link which is having the detailed discussion about the problem you are going through and let me tell you that this will help you with the same. I have gone through the same and resolved my network issue. Hope this will help you as well.
    Not able to connect to Wireless network using Dell Studio XPS 8100 Desktop