Thread: Driver Download R105155

Driver Download R105155

I am having one issue with the device of mine that is Dell Dimension 1100 PC Desktop on which whenever i am trying to install the audio driver i am getting the error regarding the R105155.exe corruption. I have tried to install the fresh copy but not getting it work with the same. If any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Driver Download R105155

Could you please let me know about the mode of the downloading the audio driver. If you are by any chance using the Dell Download Manager for the installation of the same then you might get then issue with the same. I will recommend you to first clear all the cookies of the browser and then download the driver from the browser itself.

As per your suggestion i have tried downloading the driver from the browser after clearing the cookies from the browser. But getting the same error that i was getting before. I have tried the Mozilla Firefox browser for the download and getting same. If you have more solution then please let me know to work with the driver installation.

It seems to be the issue of the conflicting of the new driver with the older driver. Just to make sure uninstall the sound device from then system (Use any Uninstaller utility) and after that restart the computer and let then Windows install the driver automatically. So try this out and let me know whether this is working for you or not.

If you are not getting any of the solution working for you then I will advise you to contact the dell regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the same so asking them about the issue might give you the proper solution. So if you can then contact the Dell and see whether you are getting the proper replies for same or not

A many thanks to all for showing their effort regarding the issue of mine. I have gone through all the replies and even contacted the Dell for same but did not got any solution that worked for me. Finally I have downloaded the driver from the Rapid and installed the same successfully. I think this is the issue with the Dell driver only.