Thread: How is the performance of office 2010

How is the performance of office 2010

I use Office 2003 in my system. I had recently used a demo of Microsoft Office 2007 but that worked very slow on my system. I watched some videos of Office 2010 this time and found something similar. Does it is quiet better than Office 2007 and if yes then in what cases. How can I identify the speed and performance while working on the same. I use Word and PowerPoint mostly.

Re: How is the performance of office 2010

The office suite will start much faster in comparison to the older version of Office 2007. I had myself noticed that the search function works faster and scoured additional footnotes, tables and graphics for the search terms. Microsoft places a high value on Office 2010 as seamlessly as possible into the operating system Windows 7 to be integrated.

The working of such application also depends on the system configuration. That means if your system is slow then you might notice the same. In my system had successfully upgraded to Office 2010 and now the same is working very nicely. Microsoft Word has improved significantly, especially in image processing and operation. I am not happy about the limited number of templates in that.

It is common that Office application is the most used application. Although it seems that a word processor is not a program with room for many innovations, Office 2010 offers compared to the previous version many enhancements that allow not only work more efficient but also more comfortable. It simply offer more possibilities that reduce the use of external applications.

If you run the tool the first thing you will notice is the ribbon. The office system ow appears the File menu. It is called as backstage which is a complete set of options to do with Word files. You might feel that there is nothing to do much here but this is really beneficial tool. Here you can easily create a new file and have much space to illustrate the accuracy available from the operation.

Actually by the backstage support you get more control on the application and on the same hand you can also choose more quickly from display menu some ready to use options. Another improvement on the new version of Office is located in the section on formats. First and inside page layout has changed a choice of topics that determine the appearance of the document.

The one best thing that Microsoft did is the support for doc files. Today you might get a new format in your mail saying docx. This format belongs to Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 which will not work in older version of Office suite. So here you can simply save the file to doc where in the drop down menu while saving you get a option saying word 97 - 2003 compatibility.