Thread: AcrSoft TMT 2.1.13.125 Installation, What is the KEY ?

AcrSoft TMT 2.1.13.125 Installation, What is the KEY ?

I have downloaded this that is AcrSoft TMT 2.1.13.125 software from the internet and after that I have tried to install this but as I try to install this it was asking for the key. But when I have downloaded this then at that time I have not got any type of key. So if you know this then please support me. As soon as it is possible for you because I have to install this software and as soon as it is possible I want that key. I want to say thanks in advance.

Re: AcrSoft TMT 2.1.13.125 Installation, What is the KEY ?

You have downloaded this ok because I got the CD of this from my uncle. And in that there was key. So I do not have to face any of such like issue. So I think if you are still facing the same isuue then go for the CD and with that you will get that key. And after that I do not think that I have to suggest you because after getting the key you know what you have to do?

In this what if you simply have the CD but cannot discover the "paper jacket" it came with? Because like you I have also face this issue then I have visited most of the forum site and from there I have got the same answer. And then I have done like that and finally I got the solution of my issue. So you also try this I think you will get your solution.

I was not able to discover any key above the CD paper bag. The just key I recognized was for Power DVD. Anyhow, Asus Tech suggested to install 1st TMT from the CD that came through the card and then update it with the version I have downloaded from the Tech Support site. But what if that also needs a key? I do not understand their logic but will try it anyhow.

So you are also talking about the Power DVD. Actually there is no any Power DVD bundled with the xonar HDAV1.3. And I think you will sure that you will see Power DVD. And if you do have Xonar HDAV1.3 then yes you will require the Cd Key on the CD bag to install the TotalMedia Theatre. So hope it will help you.

Sorry, I have just realized that Power DVD came with the graphic card I purchased all along with the Xonar. Well, I do not be familiar with what to do. In have re-checked the covering and there is absolutely no key or license on the CD bag! I require getting back to that forum site and seeing what my options are. So I think after that I will help you a lot in the better way.