Thread: GoodReader for iPad

GoodReader for iPad

Hello,
    I have invested in HD File but before storing full file, I would like advice on Goodreader from file reader. I think the application is best to use with Ipad but the problem is that I do not know to use it properly. So, I need some advice from you guys. Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: GoodReader for iPad

I do not know but I bought HD File GoodReader last night (it's so cool ..) and find it excellent. Transfer via USB is very simple - and I wanted, do not want to go through WiFi and temporary IP address, it complicates things. Reading is nice, although I regret that there not scroll pages left-right instead of scrolling up-down. But maybe there a setting that I missed. Display very clear, can quickly scroll bearing displayed longer small menu up / down.

By the fact that it is on top of sales is still a big argument, because that might suggest they will improve as soon as possible because this is a great resource of income. For now I remain under File because I have yet to find any argument to the astronomical forcing me to spend one hundred of 0.79. In fact I try to avoid unnecessary expenses, whatever the sum, my Canon HG10 is there to remind me every day.

For my part, I tested:
    - Fast Pdf: I like the presentation wooden shelf as iBooks, scroll pages very quickly and without jerkiness. But found no options to create folders Style Magazines, Comics ... The display covers is not as sharp as in iBooks.
    - Goodreader: I tried importing via wifi but not the usb (like this?), Folders and sub-folders are possible but not have a shelf and slower scrolling.
    - Pdf Reader Pro in progress.

I tried to convert my pdfs ePub format to install them via iTunes, they appear in the shelf but can not zoom. The effect of turning pages is very nice (just missing the sound of page ). I used to gauge conversions, it works pretty well but he must also optimizes the output format and yet iPad option already exists.

I installed myself on my page iPad. I am trying to find info on how to pass the document sharing with iWork 09. I have iWork 08 at home and I know not whether it is possible to create a document with iWork 09, the load on iWork.com, open page with iPad, edit and save.

Personally I tested GoodReader, it is super convenient for transfers, but at the fluency of pdf is not there yet .... it remains positive as a player, I have not yet tried other.