Thread: Sprint VS. boost mobile

Sprint VS. boost mobile

Currently I am having virgin mobile phone and I am planning to replace that mobile phone with the new one. I am doing so because I am not satisfied with its performance. Now the thing is that I am having choice between Sprint and Boost mobile phone. It is for sure that I am going to buy any of these mobile phones. But I need suggestion from others before purchasing mobile phone.

Re: Sprint VS. boost mobile

Although the Motorola i1 first debuted for Boost Mobile, we first heard as a Sprint Nextel phone. As we mentioned in our review of version Boost Mobile, the Motorola i1 remarkable because it is the first phone Google Android to run on network iDEN Nextel’s. It is also one of smartphone the first Android certifiably "robust”, most it supports network Nextel venerable push-to –talk.

The Motorola i1 is 4.65 inches long by 2.34 inches wide by 0.5 inch thick, and is wearing a jacket military certified that is built to withstand the elements: rain blowing, the dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, low pressure, salt fog, humidity and solar radiation. However, it is not waterproof, so we would not take this adventure on your next dive.

Sprint and Clearwire have they made the right choice when they left on the WiMAX mobile? The question arises more and more at a time when the followers of LTE become increasingly important. WiMAX Mobile has however still a window of opportunity if Sprint Delivers on its promises of access unlimited data. The network WiMAX mobile Sprint is being deployed by Clearwire.

In addition, WiMAX is losing ahead of LTE with respect to the U.S. market. There remains a window of opportunity for Clearwire and Sprint. Indeed, a recent study by Infonetics shows that 53 % of providers deploy HSPA before migrating to LTE. While Verizon talking to deploy its LTE network by the end of the year. Basically it depends on you which mobile phone you need and the price you are going to pay for that.