Thread: The .NET framework throws an error during initialization

The .NET framework throws an error during initialization

I have an windows 7 operating system and the Intel core i3 as the processor, It is giving the best performance to me But from the last few days whenever I tried to run any program than it gave me a error message the message was some what like this: "BmLauncher.exe- .Netframework Initialization error" Can any one help me out in this because this is irritating me a lot as well as I am not able to run any of my application program.

Re: The .NET framework throws an error during initialization

It is fine , I came to know why you are facing this problem, This problem normally occurs when the visual studio is not been properly installed in your system , What you have to do is just uninstall the older version of the visual studio and the again a newer version and which must be the latest one , Then i guess i will get rid of such errors, one more thing that you have to keep in mind that there should not be any interruption in between the installation.

Are you sure that you are using the windows 7 as the operating system because in windows seven .Net framework comes inbuilt in the system just you have to update the operating system. And can you give me the detailed information regarding the error. Because it will help in fixing the bug permanently. I was also facing the similar problem but got rid of it by studying the error message, So please give me the detailed information regarding the error.

yes I am sure that i am using the widows 7 operating system, and I have also checked it completely but there is no inbuilt .Netframework in the windows 7. Here is the detailed information of the error which i an getting:
    Code:
    "BmLauncher.exe- .Netframework Initialization error"
    To run this application you first need to install one of the following versions of  .Netframework v2.0.50727.
    Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of .Netframework

To solve tha problem you have to reinstall .NET Framework 2.0 and all the updates. When you install .NET Framework 2.0 you have to to disable your antivirus software first. Then go to theAdd/Remove Programs with "show updates" checked. Remove all .NET Framework 2.0 entries including updates. Then go to MS Update and reinstall the .NET Framework 2.0 i hope that this help you to fix the problem.