Thread: Alternatives to DeVeDe

Alternatives to DeVeDe

I have currently been having audio-sync problems while annoying to create DVDs with DeVeDe, so I am wondering what substitutes are out there which will permit me to put misc. video files onto a playable DVD. In other word if I am say, I have started utilizing DeVeDe and it does what I require it to do. But I was hopeful for a substitute program which was a bit friendlier to utilize to the extent that adding manifold video files and getting them all to the similar standard. DeVeDe performs it but you have to alter every included file on an individual source, which is slightly of an ache. So please if anyone has any idea or any alternative choice then please reply.

Re: Alternatives to DeVeDe

First tell me one thing, what is the format of your input file? Most possibly this is the cause rather than DeVeDe itself, in exacting if the audio is say .mp3 variable quite than invariable bit rate. DeVeDe utilizes MEncoder for switching to DVD format so it might be worth annoying DVDstyler that utilizes FFmpeg or you can convert to an appropriate format first, earlier than importing to DeVeDe, possibly with winFF or Avidemux, both frontends for FFmpeg. It is extremely tricky precisely adjusting the audio or video synchronization occasionally the great way is to demux the audio and convert individually to a constant bit rate format, after that check the playing time next to the video. Vastly depends how eager you are to get involved.

DeVeDe is free, open-source software utilized first and foremost to author DVDs for utilize in DVD players. It allows you make DVDs from different video file formats, including AVI, MPEG-4, OGG, WMV, MPEG and ASF. DeVeDe sustains flash videos from Google and YouTube, and may as well be utilized to make CDs for playback in DVD players. When DeVeDe is among the nearly all well-liked software of its type, there are additional substitutes which may better suit your wants.

Think about DVD Flick. DVD Flick is an influential DVD authoring program which turns your video files into a DVD appropriate for playback in DVD players. Utilize this application if you are investigating for free software which supports the similar kinds of files and video and audio codec’s as DeVeDe. Download DVD Flick to utilize as is, or feel free to alter and reallocate it. According to the DVD Flick, this software encloses no adware or spyware and possibly utilized devoid of any boundaries.

If you are appearing for ease, attempt Xilisoft AVI to DVD Converter. Anticipate this software to make great quality DVDs from video formats for example AVI, DivX and MPEG. Utilize the background templates included with this software to make customized DVD menus for any kind of DVD. Understand that the free version of Xilisoft AVI to DVD Converter shows a little watermark on the pinnacle screen of your DVD movies. This software supports lots of disc types, as well as DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-R.