Thread: Media Player Classic Home Cinema - subtitles not working

Media Player Classic Home Cinema - subtitles not working

I own a computer with all the latest configuration it has windows 7 as the operating system and the processor is of Intel core i3. Iam using it from last six months and it is good and working fine, but from last few days i am facing the problem regarding the windows media player classic , It is the inbuilt media player that i got when i installed the win 7. The problem is that i am not been able to view the subtitles of the Media Player Classic Home Cinema. What should i o to get this titles back please help me .

Re: Media Player Classic Home Cinema - subtitles not working

This is the common problem that lot of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are facing now a days, I was also facing the same one a few days back, Then what i did is just change some of the settings of the Media Player Classic Home Cinema and the problem is the history now, What you have to do is just go the setting/ tools option of the MPC-HC and set the subtitles to auto load. What it will do is automatically generate the subtitle.

It seems to me that this problem generally arise when there is the codec problem or you can say conflict. If you install any new codec in your system then it will create conflict between the Media Player Classic Home Cinema, Then what you have to do is just check whether you have installed any codec recently if yrs then remove it immediately because it creates conflict between itself and the Media Player Classic Home Cinema.

I have gone through your problem and i will suggest you that just change the media player. I guess that the media player that you are usin having some sort of problem or it may have also happen that it have got corrupted , then do that uninstall it and install any latest and updated one . If you will ask me that i will suggest you to use the KM Player which is nothing but the K Multimedia player it is the firmware player and is well compatible with windows 7.

If you have to do the hanges or fix the problem then you have to just do the following steps.
    1. Go to Options, then Playback and then Output.
    2. Set the DirectShow Video to "VMR9 (renderless)", RealMedia and QuickTime to DiretcX 9.