Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Intel Intelligent Home Energy Management system

Windows Software

Old 22-09-2010

Intel Intelligent Home Energy Management system

I am new to the Intel Intelligent Home Energy Management system, And i want to know more about it, And can anyone help me out of these so solve some queries regarding it. I just want to know that what the Intel Intelligent Home Energy Management system does and how it can prove help full to me , In my system, Can there is anyone who can give me direct idea of what it is it.

Last edited by Dakshina : 22-09-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 22-09-2010

Re: Intel Intelligent Home Energy Management system

I don't know that why you want to know about these Intel Intelligent Home Energy Management system, But still i will help you in knowing what it is when we try to know what the whether is but not only provides the whether report but also the Atom Z530-powered screen also manages your home's energy consumption. It also has a wifi enabled system so that it can be easily accessed by the network.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,