Thread: Media Tips and Tricks

Media Tips and Tricks

Whatever I play now because the video file XY? The answer of the professionals is: Just try the VLC Media Player. Usually it is enough to buy a lottery because the little genius has almost everything on board to make the multi-friend happy. The player, the popular audio and video formats, but not only play. With a few clicks you can convert between formats, forage fish for your iPod from the network or provide your network with cinema program and individual radio. Also i would like to know some Tips and tricks for the same.

Re: Media Tips and Tricks

I hope you can help me, for I am at my wits' end. I have looked upon me now happily a movie via vlc . when suddenly , from PC crash. Since each film , although I can file with vlc Pull down but I just get a black screen. software I have installed and removed and no success. The movie files is not because every one a be played on my laptop. Is there anybody knows any solution ?

I would suggest you to uninstall the vlc media player which you have installed ion your system and then reinstall the same on your system once again this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved since there are a number of application installed on your system and these application may have clashed with the files associated with the vlc media player the reinstallation procedure will help you to recover the corrupted files.

For me it was like this I have a Panasonic SDR which is associated with a computer program MotionSD Studio. Years worked perfectly. A few days ago I deleted a movie from Vrsehen before dubbing. I saw him then retrieve with any rescue program . What is missing is the length specification , the movie knows it were not, as long it is.

On GOM player it can look at itself, but I tried since I edit it on MotionSD the studio, I 'm there, black screens, initially mostly, always for some time. Shortly afterwards the same thing happened with Windows Movie Maker. Edit all programs , the films show no image , sound is still present. Other programs like Gom wieterhin work . I am puzzled .

On GOM player it can look at itself, but I tried since I edit it on MotionSD the studio, I 'm there, black screens, initially mostly, always for some time. Shortly afterwards the same thing happened with Windows Movie Maker. Edit all programs , the films show no image , sound is still present. Other programs like Gom wieterhin work . I am puzzled .

I now have three hours in vain looking for a solution on the Internet - without any success ! help me please! I want to play in VLC Player in a device , here eg the VideoCam shows a logo. The function I found on the menu , unfortunately without any success ! I can adjust to change and what I want , it does not help