Thread: Free Backup Software for Windows XP

Free Backup Software for Windows XP

I am using the Windows XP from the past two years and had never used the software for the backup of my Windows XP. I am a new user for this backup software and don’t have much idea about the backup software. I have need to backup my system as I have heard that id the system crashes then the backup software help you to get your previous data back on your computer so you don’t loss your data. So, I want the proper guidance about the free backup software available for my Windows XP.

Re: Free Backup Software for Windows XP

I am also the user for the windows XP and have done the backup of my files with the backup software of Norton Ghost which is the free software to take the backup of the files in windows XP. The Norton Ghost can be easily downloaded from the official website of the Norton and it is well supported by the windows XP. So, I will recommend you to get done with the Norton Ghost software.

At my home I am having three computer and to get faster backup I have done with the Fastcopy software which is a small program that is done through the Graphical User Interface(GUI) or it can be also done in the bat file format. As I am having the script which is to be done through the task scheduler. I have done various time the backup of the computer with this software and it works correct with my Windows XP machine. It is one of the fastest file copier to take the backup of the file with this software.

If you are looking for the free backup software for your windows xp then here is the clean solution for this is the FBackup software which is used for both the purposes even for the personal home use and also for the commercial use. It has the simple use you just have the two operation one is the backup your file and the other is to restore the backup of the files.You just have to select the drive or files where the backup and restore section should take place.

Try Handy Backup Free edition, it's reliable backup software for Windows XP. I have used several backup programs for years, and I recommend Handy Backup.
    Hope it will work for you too.

The backup software is the hard disk and partition software which are used to shot the hard disk in order to get the restoring of your system and when required afterward it can be extract the same data which the system was having before. There is some software like Free Partitioning Software which can be used to copy, create, move , resize, and undelete the partition in your hard disk.

You want the backup software for windows xp and it is for the personal use. So, you have to make sure that you don't go for the commercial backup software like Paragon Backup and Recovery Suite, Acronis True Image and the Terabyte Unlimited Image. These are the backup software which you will not get for free but you can get the free demo to use for your Windows XP.

kellihale2041 Guest

Mmm, i was also thinking to format my computer but i am always afraid to do so because i lost lot of data i will try these backup software

If you want to backup your computer which is having the Windows XP operating system then as per my personal experience you should go for the fBackup software which is very easy to use and can be easily downloaded from its official website of fBackup. It is mostly used in the Windows XP as it provide better performance. So I will suggest you to get this fBackup software which I have also used personal and not having any issue with its backup program.