Thread: Nothing prints from Internet Explorer and the Print Preview page is blank

Nothing prints from Internet Explorer and the Print Preview page is blank

I am using internet explorer 8 on Windows vista from a long time and i always get print pages that i want from the internet explorer but from last night when i try to print a page from the internet explorer it provided an error message that it cannot print the page. I also checked in the Print preview but it was totally blank page there.So, please provide me with some suggestion so that i can overcome these issue.

Re: Nothing prints from Internet Explorer and the Print Preview page is blank

If you are not getting any result from the internet explorer when you select the print command then there may be a problem in the connection of the printer ti might just plugged out from the socket and also check the desktop connection cable with the printer which might be the cause of the problem, make all these chances and your issue will be resolved.

I have tried the solution provided by you but it didn't work for me at all, i have made all the connection to the printer and the system properly but it didn't worked. I think there is a problem in the internet explorer 8 which does not provide the system to print a page from the printer. Please suggest me a solution to these problem so that i can print my important pages from the internet.

These occurs mostly when there is a problem in the internet browser which is the Internet explorer in your case, the solution to these is go for the fresh copy of the internet explorer which can be downloaded from the Microsoft website for free of cost. Install the IE8 on the system and then try to print the pages from the internet you will get the solution to your issue.

Most of the time the printer drivers get corrupted in the system and due to that these problem occurs, you have to reinstall the printer driver for the Windows Vista operating system. The driver will be available with you as it is given with the printer when you purchased it, these will overcome your issue as i have tried these solution and got the results from it.

You can fix the problem by restarting the internet explorer for that you to first close up all instances of Internet Explorer and then start again Internet Explorer and try to print or Print Preview. Restarting Internet Explorer be supposed to reconstruct the file. If these does not work for you then you have to download a new internet explorer from the Microsoft website and then restart the system to see the chances.

These problem occurs when the folders is corrupted or deleted in the internet explorer, to resolve these problem you first have to logged in to an account with administrative privileges. close up all instance of Internet Explorer then connect Start, and type %Temp% in the Start Search text area and then click Temp from the catalog after that Select File from the main menu after that tick New and choose Folder finally Type Low for the folder name and tick Enter. Shut the Windows Explorer window; launch Internet Explorer and effort to print or Print Preview.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Many a time the settings in the internet explorer get changed and You can attempt to rearrange the browser by clicking on Tools>>Internet options>>Advanced>>Reset. If you are by means of Windows Vista then open as Run as an administrator by right clicking on the internet explorer icon and click on Run as an administrator and after that try to print. These will for sure resolve your issue of the internet explorer and allow you to print the page.

These also occurs when low integrity level on the Low folder occurs. To rearrange the low integrity level on the Low folder, track the ladder beneath. Select Start, All programs and then tick Accessories after that Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator. Then in the Command Prompt window, type or copy and paste the following and press Enter ICACLS %temp%\Low /setintegritylevel low. Finally start again the computer and attempt to print or print preview from Internet Explorer.