Thread: HP 720c Driver is not working with Windows 7

HP 720c Driver is not working with Windows 7

I have the HP720c printer from the last 11 years and i am very happy with the performance of the printer. Now i want to use the same printer on my laptop which has a Windows 7 operating system running on it. When i connected the printer in the laptop it doesn't shown any connection with laptop where as it shows a connection in the computer when i connect it with the desktop.So, please provide me a solution to these problem.

Re: HP 720c Driver is not working with Windows 7

If you are using the Windows 7 operating system and the printer is not detected in the laptop then the printer driver for the HP720c is not installed on the laptop running on the Windows 7 operating system.These issue can be fixed by installing the appropriate driver on the Windows 7 and then restart the system so that the chances will take place.

As you have mentioned that i will require a printer driver for the printer connection with the laptop running on the Windows 7 operating system. so, please provide me with the information from where i can buy the driver for the HP720c or there is any website which will provide it for free of cost, any suggestion on these topic will be helpful for me to overcome these issue.

The printer driver of the HP720c can be easily obtained from the website of the HP, it is freely available there you just need to go to the website then go in the printers section you will get a download option. Then select the appropriate driver that you want to download for the Windows 7 operating system. After the download has completed extract the file and install the driver in the system you will get a printer installation option in the start menu of the windows 7.

I tried to download the Printer driver from the HP website and ended with an error message saying that the driver for the HP720c is not available at that time which will support the Windows 7 operating system. I also tried on other website but they only provide links and there is nothing on the website to download. The Microsoft suggested me for the update of the driver but what that means in a simple language as i am not a expert of the computers.

The Microsoft or the HP does not provide any printer drivers which will work in the windows 7 operating system. They have claim that they will come up with the solution very shortly. The options available with you is that you should change the operating system from Windows 7 to lower versions as the divers are available for them or you can change the printer and buy a new model which will work with the Windows 7 OS.

There is a solution available you just have to go to the Microsoft website and look for the “Windows update facility”. These is a feature that is provided by the Microsoft for the Windows Operating systems whose drivers such as the Audio, video, printers are not available in the Market. These will take a small amount of time and you will be able to download a patch or you can directly update the previous drive and it will work properly.

The Microsoft the HP printers together has sorted these issue by providing update to the previous drivers of HP so that these printer can work on the Windows 7 operating system. These is a easy process to do just insert the printer driver CD of the HP720c printer that you have got with the printer at the time of purchased then look for the update window, it will take you directly on the website and start the update automatically and within some time the issue will be fixed.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The drives facility is made available by the Microsoft but it does not work with its full strength, it provides only the basic of printing the page and there is no alternative available for these. The Microsoft will come up with the full strength software very soon till then you have to bear the trouble with the basic version of the printer driver which can be downloaded or you can directly update the driver from the Microsoft website.