Thread: Visual Fox Pro ODBC issue under Windows 7

Visual Fox Pro ODBC issue under Windows 7

I have use a desktop machine and the problem is with the application that is Visual Fox Pro ODBC setup. I tried to install VFPODBC.MSI and it installed well but the main problem did arise when I tried to Create a new System or User Odbc connection and I could not find VFP drivers. I do not what could be done. Please help me out.

Re: Visual Fox Pro ODBC issue under Windows 7

It could be that the application or there is no much of the support available for the same. This is the reason you are not able to perform the action that is needed. So do check out for the same which will be better and you can make the aspects to be processed that is needed. So do look out and then function out which will be better for you. Do check out and work well as required.

Look out for the driver that is needed this is because that the essential drivers is not able to work well which will be better. So in order to get sort of the change which will be processed as needed or required. So I would suggest you to perform for the task as needed or required. It will surely make the aspects to get sort and then function out for the change which will let the desired implementation to be functioned.

There is another way through which you can make the implementation to be worked well that is needed. So do perform the change which will be better for you. This is needed to get work or function which will be better. The desired compatible feature of the application is essential and you can then work as required. So do process out for the change which will let the aspects that is needed.

Click on the link that will be better for you which will be better for you. This will surely process out for you and can make the implementation to the desired change to get through. The link provides the necessary ailments or the application download which will be better for you. Do check out for the change that is essential. I hope this will really let the implementation to get sort and you can then process out for the thing. Do work as required.

Check out for the implementation which will be essential for you that will let the thing to get process and function as needed. I hope this will be better and can make the essential changes to be performed as required. This will really make the desired thing to be processed as by installing the application under compatible mode. Right click on the installer.exe file and then make the installation under compatible mode for Windows Xp under the properties section. Check out.

There is another way through which you can process out well for the thing. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the searchbox and then hit enter as needed. It will be better and you can then process or function out for the change which will be better for you. As it is been done and you can then function for the thing in a better way which will be better. So do check and make the implementation as needed.

Run the system well under safe mode and then look for the change. This is because you can then perform well for the same that is needed. It will surely let the thing to work well as needed. As safe mode do not have much of the high end features active and you may not get any compatibility problem as well. So do look out for the thing and make the implementation well which will really help you out for the same.

It will be better that you make the installation well under admin rights and then check out for the change which will let the things to work as needed. This will surely make the aspects to be processed as needed or required. So work out well for the same and then process as needed which will let the thing to work. I hope making the installation of the application under admin rights will help out.