Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-09-2010

Problem with doubled macros in Word 2007

I have created some macros in Word 2007 and saved them in a template file (the macros controls the markup of text and macro controls are buttons in the task bar). When I start a new file from the template file the macros look alright and work fine. But after I have saved the file, closed it and opened it again, all buttons I have added with the macro are doubled, i.e. appear twice. I have checked and I have not installed the macros as global macros and they are not included in normal.dotm. Any guess as to why this problem occurs? I have other macros in other template files, and they work just fine, no matter what.

Regards,
Lars
Old 27-09-2010

Re: Problem with doubled macros in Word 2007

Try to create the macro again, that is delete the existing macros and create them as a fresh copy and see if they work. Normally what you are following is the correct way to create macros, but it is really hard to guess why it is not working for you. May be there are some conflicts between the internal communication between the process. So, try creating a fresh copy.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,