Thread: Memory consumption increases rapidly when streaming DVB-T

Memory consumption increases rapidly when streaming DVB-T

I am currently working on a project to make streaming videos (which codec are going well for VLC) on DVB-T. As first test, I proposed to send a video of my machine to itself (destination IP address: 127.0.0.1, whatever) ... Sending is no problem. But as regards the reception, VLC detects there is no problem, it reads something during the time corresponding to the video sent but Memory consumption increases rapidly. I tried with the GUI and command lines, and it always gives the same thing. Please help.

Re: Memory consumption increases rapidly when streaming DVB-T

I searched further and found to impose stop VLC after playing (or transcoded or stream) the video: just add the command vlc: / / quit.VLM, I did not even retouched. In fact, I try to see the possibilities of JVLC, the Java binding for VLC but as usual, the info on VLC and anything that relates are rare ... So I pretty galley: could someone explain the steps to create a project using JVL? I tell obviously just what to do to use JVLC in the project (libraries, etc.). JVLC my already downloaded, but it seems missed libvlc-control as a bookstore and I can not find anywhere.

Once we compile and install VLC with DVB and it works very well in my opinion well exceeds ca majority of Windows apps for functionality (but not any easier. And AC equalized in my opinion the Winfast. In particular, we may record keeping multiple audio tracks (for example, the two languages ARTE or AC3 Stereo and M6, TF1 ...) and can record several channels simultaneously on the same multiplex with a single tuner (eg M6 and W9 or FR2 and ARTE).

If you wish to make a network PC in the house with the TNT feed just dedicate one PC Linux server will connect to the TNT card. In this case, VLC will receive an entire multiplex and send streaming all channels of the same multiplex into various other client PCs with different IPs a local network. What is interesting: the client PCs can stay in a very well go with Windows and the Windows version of VLC that can easily receive the video stream sent by the Linux server (the one where there is the fact that VLC reception TNT). Linux is only necessary for the functionality of DVB VLC but for the VLC streaming client functionality of Windows will work very well!

The setting is difficult because even with a digital television showing a great reception and great signal quality, signal quality may go down during half second of time to time (even if it is once every 10 hours, it can happen during a recording ...), So I am just used another software when said Ultrane package: Elecard XMuxer Pro 1.1 works good: when the file is damaged, it skips audio frames. We can have a rest or squares of color in the image, but at least, the file is translated.

The connection is complete, Optical Audio + coax, ethernet port (not used nearly as updates in line), USB port + facade + SDHC DV (camcorder). I plugged in HDMI (1.3a) on my Yamaha receiver. Tuner: a true dual tuner MPEG 4. Starting the device in 20 seconds or less and direct access to all features including TNT HD.

I am using Thomson AVA (Audio Video Accessories) has released its DVB-T compact antenna. This was thought to improve the reception of DTT channels. The principle of this antenna is that it emits signals where most of the antennas have a classic passive reception. Coupled with a DTT (integrated or not) is supposed to offer superior image quality. It can be connected directly to a television , a Notebook or a portable DVD player , among others. Finally, in the proportions , the antenna of Thomson is rather pleasant to the sight while being discreet ( 18 cm ). Already available , it is sold to 34.99 $.

I just plug my external antenna on the little "whip" raised in my kitchen. I get perfect channel 35. But I wonder if it's channel 35 of the tower because I'm Effeil 4 km from the transmitter is also provided for Villebon on channel 35 (like all the multiplexes in the Paris region R1). By cons, with this small antenna I get hurt the other channels of the Eiffel Tower. I do not get anything on the other channels provided on the transmitter Villebon.

Auto detection or manual settings of the DVB-T or DVB-H signal; provides advanced settings like equalization switch, payload type, demodulation symbols, 0ut-of-band filtering, clock rate, and BER count. Power measurement: channel power, shoulder. Modulation accuracy measurement: constellation, TPS decoding, MER/EVM (MER RMS/peak, MER by subcarriers, MER by data, pilot, and TPS), BER, frequency error, amplitude error, phase error, phase jitter, quadrature error, amplitude imbalance, carrier suppression attenuation, ACP, CCDF, spurious emission, SEM.

The PCTV DVB -T USB stick is FlashStick while one that contains both a TV tuner and DVR . You can connect PCTV DVB - T Flash Stick into any Windows ® at home , at work , a friend and start watching TV in a few seconds. There 's no software to install and no CD required. Thus , this device fits perfectly into Netbooks. You can also record programs directly on the memory integrated FlashStick and watch your recordings on any other PC. TV on your PC has never been so easy.