Thread: MRL DVD playing Error

MRL DVD playing Error

OK primary off I am comparatively innovative to this type of software and its apps, I have a tribulations by means of playing dvd's at present other than I by no means used too. I have encompassed and seen this topic on here additional than I tranquil not be able to conclude a solution, I get this error communication at present. Playback breakdown DVDRead might not open the disc "". Your input not be able to be opened VLC is not capable to open the MRL 'dvd://'. Check the log for details.

Re: MRL DVD playing Error

No I have encompassed and tried to browse the disk other than tranquil no pleasure (if I put a DVD or CD in drive, then I had to restart PC, its recognizes the disk, additional than do not play (and demonstrate the error log as on top of. I installed the 1.1.1 version or description, and I not am able to play DVD movies from hard disk. Media > Open Disc > Browse > movie VIDEO_TS > Play. I replaced the 1.1.0 version or description and runs without error communication.

The endeavor to position this communication primary time it vanished when I clicked save, second time it immediately vanished! The CDs play; DVDs give Error communication "not capable to open the MRL 'DVD: //D:\', make sure the log for details" I changed D; to E: similar result. Where's the "log". Be able to somebody give pleasure to advise Tools -> Messages. (Set Verbosity to 2) previous to you open anything.

I checked the log and originate 38 lines of (to me) inconceivable terminology I merely desire to play DVD’s on my system! The 5 the majority significant lines might be these. Give pleasure to be able to some-one advise me what to do next. Be able to you explore the disc content via Windows Explorer. Do you represent Windows Internet Explorer.

How be able to I have right of entry a DVD that's in drive E: (plus an additional one in drive D: for fortune one of them might run.) by making use of the internet. The answer's "no" unless you be able to give additional detailed instructions. As this discussion (?) has moved out from the discussion (I have encompassed been in a system free environment for a week) it is determine to anybody observe it.

Immediately originate it the entire in excess of again on page 2 (which I did not be familiar with was there). At present the most important tribulations why does not this produce do what it says on the box. My system used to play DVDs until I had to reinstate hard drive; additional bits in the box are unaffected. WMP 11 would not work, and I have encompassed and tried downloading solutions from Nero, Cliprex, Roxio, etc. I immediately seem to be throwing away money.

The simple reason I am inconvenience is that this system used to play dvds from the entire regions whereas my stand unaccompanied DVD player basically plays ones purchased in the Europe zone. What I desire is for VLC to run, free of charge, and to play the entire zones DVDs. Seems straightforward sufficient when I give the impression of being at the entire the other tribulations on this discussion. I not am able to understand what most are regarding!

Is the faulting by means of VLC, from side to side my hardware, by means of XP sp3, from side to side my lack of experience (I have encompassed and been computing in view of the fact that the days of Fortran and algal!). Recommendation so far has been "hold win key and press E". OK Tried it. I get the system screen! Where do I go from at this point. Why does VLC screen say Drive D: not Drive E: for DVDs. I believe by means of the assist of you mysterious guys out there I determine to get.

I am working with an ASUS M4A785-M 64 bit motherboard, on which I have encompassed and installed Opensuse 11.2 KDE4. I have comprised one DVD ROM drive, and 1 CDRW drive. These are merely optical drives installed. I have comprised the entire the files from the one hit it off multi media. Kaffeine be able to locate and play audio CD files from the CD drive. It not be able to locate moreover CD or DVD files on the DVD drive. I get the similar message as above when am I try to play approximately in the DVD Drive not be able to locate input plugins for MRL (DVD:/). This is true by means of both DVDs and CDs under Kaffeine.

Immediately create certain where the settings are argument to for the drive and how your cd/dvd apparatus is seen by your system for illustration I saw a thread presently where kaffeine was looking for /dev/cdrom or approximately similar to that additional than it needed to point to /dev/sr0 my kaffeine literally plays anything, it's not packman moreover the recent past, I installed openSUSE 11.2 on a box by means of two optical drives, along by means of the additions required for multimedia.

Iam getting error as when i try t play Your input not be able to be opened VLC is not capable to open the MRL 'dvd://'. Check the log for details.

Please tell me how to solve this problem

Quote Originally Posted by mohammedazharrudin View Post
    Iam getting error as when i try t play Your input not be able to be opened VLC is not capable to open the MRL 'dvd://'. Check the log for details.
    Even i was facing similar problems, I think that the only solution is to right click the Video_ts folder directly from Windows Explorer, then choose "Play with Vlc" (just tried it and it worked, opening correctly on a DVD menu). It works for me because during Vlc 1.1.10 installation, I didn't untick an option (don't exactly remember its name) that was related to integration with Windows Explorer context menus.