Thread: Upgrading to snowbreeze 4.0

Upgrading to snowbreeze 4.0

i am currently using the Snowbreeze 3.1.3 and i am looking forward to upgrade the version of this software. But before upgrading to its latest version, I would like to confirm that if there would be any problem with my Snowbreeze 4 then would it be possible to switch back to the Snowbreeze 3.1.3? Actually i have heard some issues regarding the battery after upgrading it. Is there anybody who has some experience with its latest version?

Re: Upgrading to snowbreeze 4.0

I guess it would be possible to upgrade you snowbreeze to the 4.0 but make sure that you have all the SHSH files which are needed to downgrade your snowbreeze version to the older one. If you wont be having any SHSH files then there is no possibility for downgrading this software to its older version. I suggest you to save all the shsh files.

There is one more idea by which you can stay with an older version of the Snowbreeze after installing the latest version of the Snowbreeze. Actually you need to save an executable file of the Snowbreeze 3.1.3 and then you may upgrade it to the Snowbreeze 4.0. Now use the latest version for some days and in case you do not like the changes made in the latest version then you may uninstall it from your computer system. Now install an older version.

Open SnowBreeze and select Expert Mode, Then choose the location of your firmware 4.0. (If you have already downloaded on iTunes you will find it here: C: \ Users \ Glenny \ AppData \ Roaming \ Apple Computer \ iTunes \ iPod Software Updates). Then click I Understand and then made following. Then double - click General. If you have an iPhone 3Gs , you can select "Enable background wallpaper ". You select Cydia. If you do not already know what source used and what software is installed without using Cydia , skip this step . Here you select your packages . Just choose the source and then click Refresh , then double - click the package you want. Here you select the boot logo and recovery logo. To choose your own, take a picture . png less than 100 kb in 320x480 px. Then double -click on " Build IPSW ". Wait for the creative process happen. Then a file . ipsw should appear on the desktop.

I suggest you to try using the latest version of the Snowbreeze which is amazing to upgrade your iPhone's operating system to iOS4. But make sure that you have taken backup of all your data which you wish to download again on your phone afrer upgrading it. Suppose you do not like an iOS 4 on your phone then there is not a doubt that you can even downgrade your iPhone's operating system back to an older one.

By some mean, if you don't like the latest version of your iphone's os then you should directly go to its official website from where you can see the whole step by step procedure which teaches you to downgrade your iPhone back from iOS 4. Please be prepare to loos data from your phone before you upgrade or downgrade your phone.

I have seen one error on my Snowbreeze which is just getting out of my mind, I want to ask you guys that what does it mean by this error and how do i solve it. Error number is 1600. I have tried to search about this error but unable to find proper one. Please help me to solve this error as soon as possible.

If you are getting error 1600,1601,1602,1603,1604, try this method it will be working for you. Download iREB and then launch an iTunes and put your iPhone in DFU mode (hold power and home button together for 10 seconds; release the power button and keep holding the home button until iTunes tells you it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Once iTunes has detected your iPhone in recovery mode, close iTunes and launch iREB. Select your device and wait for the screen to go red or white. Launch iTunes and hold the SHIFT key while clicking on restore. A window will open. From there just browse for the custom firmware you want to restore to. You should be good to go. iTunes should restore your iPhone to the desired firmware without giving you any error.

Best way to upgrade your phone to the latest iOS version would be to take your phone directly to the apple store or you may take it to the dealer from where you have bought this phone. But make sure that you are not about to upgrade the jailbroken version as it wont be allowed i guess. And even your phone will get the genuine iOS 4 which you may jailbreak afterwards.