Thread: Calendar sync problems on Windows 7 (64bit) running Outlook 2007

Calendar sync problems on Windows 7 (64bit) running Outlook 2007

Is there anyone who is able to synchronize their BlackBerry mobile phone with outlook 2007 calendar? I am using windows 7 and having the BlackBerry Bold 9700, and facing problem while synchronizing the Calendar. For your information I am using latest DTM but then also I am not able to find the solution for this problem. I just want to know a method for getting rid of this problem.

Re: Calendar sync problems on Windows 7 (64bit) running Outlook 2007

I have the idea that DTM will work fine, but the problem is that this thing is having problem in communicating with the outlook. In short I am also looking for the same thing that you are looking for, if you get any updated then let me know about that thing. Till now I am not able to solve the problem, is there any solution for the problem.

I just had a Blackberry 8820 for my job and I had the same problem as you at the recovery of all of my RDV originally created in Outlook. They were repatriated after the date on which I installed the software provided with the BlackBerry (without the appointment "the past"). I simply bypassed the problem for all back, changing the dates of the phone and PC and repositioning myself to my very first appointment created in Outlook. Then I did synchronization I was able to recover everything and I again changed the dates of the phone and PC.

I am a little on the desperate. I have all the entries on this subject from the BlackBerry support page. Following problem: Some users can not set new date from the BlackBerry. Appointments from the Outlook to land immediately in the BlackBerry. When the user checks appointment from Outlook, Blackberry changes, this land also changed in Outlook. I have checked the CDO.DLL and are both the same file version. Rights etc should fit so far.

Permissions for the BlackBerry Service Account also fit? Administer Information. Store, Send As, Receive As for the Information Store. Send As and Receive As on the user account? View Only Exchange Admin on the organization or the Admin Group? If the BES Service Account possibly a member of Domain Administrator and they have a Deny for the two rights? Also coordinate their versions of MAPI32.dll on the BlackBerry server and the Exchange server line? We had, in fact sometimes the same problem and have found that it has been lying to missing or refused permission.

Thank you for the suggestion that you have given, I have followed all the steps that you have given but the thing is that I am facing the same problem again. It was exactly the same error message? Because newly planted with AD users yes this works without problems. Therefore, I would first say the permissions are ok. If you have any other suggestion then let me know about that.

There are normal domain users; I have no administrative rights or the same. So I am now one step further. Must be because of the global catalog server evoke in the domain, this problem. One can see in the registry in the current profiles with which GC is connected, the MAPI profile. I have changed this other times to the GC and restarted the services. Then it works again. You can try this for solving the problem that you are having.

I have the same problem, but it concerned me all users. I decided to check all the permissions. I found out that the BlackBerry system user "send as", "receive as" and "administer information store" not allowed. Who should have the problems like; I can recommend the installation manual of Vodafone. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.