Thread: Leapord OS 10.5 CS3 Illustrator Indesign unexpectedly quits

Leapord OS 10.5 CS3 Illustrator Indesign unexpectedly quits

I am crisis ! I can not install InDesign CS3 on my mac (OX 10 10.5). A month ago, I downloaded the demo version valid for 30 days. Today I am in possession of an installation CD "Adobe Design Premium CS3," which allows me to install Flash and Dream NOT Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. The installer said that "InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are already installed. I do not understand! I have no CS3 on my MAC. I had an older version of CS that I fired, then reinstalled, needing Indesign at any price. How can I get to have a CS3.

Re: Leapord OS 10.5 CS3 Illustrator Indesign unexpectedly quits

Since it sppears as you have an official version of Creative Suite 3, i would suggest you to contact the Adobe Support and try to explain your problem. It should certainly use the uninstaller that came with Creative Suite 3 and then run a facility. Unless seize your license make final operational demo version previously downloaded. Should make your applicaiton work.

It appears as you are trying to install a pirated version of tha application and hence you are not able to complete the installation so i would suggest you to uninstall this application as soon as possible and then go to the adobe website and try to purchase the adobe creative suite 3 and then install the same on yourt system this wil help you to get the problem resolved.

Thanks for replying me but let me tell you that i am not using a pirated version of the software. Till now what i have done is mentioned below:
    1. Research by the finder of the CS3
    2. Deletion in the trash
    3. I then relaunch the installation and still get the message "InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are already installed"

If you do not have the full version of CS3 application on your installation disk, Then you can certainly solve the problem. That's what I think because on my hard drive, there is everything: Indesign, dream, Illustrator, Reader and Flash. And i can install the same without any sort of problems sometimes you face such kind of error when your system is infected so try to scan your system and then try to install it again.

This is because you have not enough resources installed on your system and hence i think that your system is quitting such kind of application unexpectedly. you can also try to uninstall the current copy of the appliation and then reinstall the same once agin on your system and check whether the problem can be resolved.

At the time of the release of beta versions, and then final versions of CS3, A number of installation problems have arisen. Suddenly Adobe has released a script to uninstall efficiently. So it would be better to get this application on your system and remove the adobe cs3 then install the same onvce again on your system.