Thread: How To add Visualization to VLC

How To add Visualization to VLC

VideoLAN Client, otherwise called VLC media player is a free. Add to this the fact that it requires absolutely no codec and can play almost all formats of video files existing and you 'll soon realize that it is "the " media player to possess . For connoisseurs, a major function of the software is reading streaming video broadcast on a network . No more conflicts of codecs and other heavy crashes and few readers adapted , can anybody know that how to add Visualization to VLC. Please help.

Re: How To add Visualization to VLC

For some time it became impossible to access visualizations, the graphic equalizer, SRS WOW and the whole shebang of Media Player 11 ( it is simple, everything is empty , there's no better description a bit as if my options were gone ) . I 'm on Vista, everything worked perfectly until I do something ... but what , who knows ! Anyway short to make simple, more picture when I read a video, no display when I read of his . In fact it seems that I simply nothing. I mean when I 'm walking around in the options , plugins.

VLC can play weird formats and can also be streaming online radio to listen and view video , TV shows , games and more leagues , we will not only have an Internet connection . Another feature is that some times the software remains "blocked "by a cased file , because when it detects something unknown , he fixes the file to try to read it after.

VLC uses a configuration file to save your custom settings . If reinstalling the system or to export these settings between different users or computers you need to copy this file to avoid re-configure your drive. This file , without extension , is appointed vlcrc. Depending on your system , you will find at these locations:

* Windows 2000 or XP: c: \ Documents and Settings \ USERNAME \ Application Data \ vlc\ vlcrc
    * Windows Vista and Seven (Windows 7): C : \ Users \ USERNAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ vlc\ vlcrc

We can say that certain features are due through the open code, which developers are working across the world by bringing his knowledge of VLC . This new version 1.0 has many improvements in its interface , it also has improvements in the operation, among them one can mention: It enables playback of files in compressed files , and adds new reading formats (especially those of high quality ) and improve some previously supported that records live transmissions and can keep them in various formats, it support reading frames by frames.

The highlight of VLC comes from its ability to manage up to video and audio formats . It had happened almost on a par with The KMPlayer on this plane , since it abuts on the test of subtitles in SRT. The list of compatible formats is also posted on the site VideoLan.org . In contrast, a bit like Media Player Classic, the reader is the minimum for running a library.