Thread: My vlc player cannot play 1080p bluray movies. help?

My vlc player cannot play 1080p bluray movies. help?

I just tried to read an animated film . mkv H.264 encoded 1080p ( 5GB file and bluray), But no matter which player I 'm using, the film slows down or freezes constantly before returning a few seconds later. In short, I tried Quicktime, VLC , MPlayer Extended, but that is almost always the same thing. Do you know what could be the solution to properly view this video? Thank you to those who take the time to help me.

Re: My vlc player cannot play 1080p bluray movies. help?

There are two options for VLC to read the Blu-ray but who are not legal but is tolerated. The first one is paid, the software is with AnyDVD HD, the second is the freeware DVDFab PassKey (on these two links you will find more detailed explanations on these two software). Both software run in the background to decrypt the protections DVD / Blu-rayVLC for his part has all the appropriate codecs and filters to play Blu-ray. The operation is very simple, you install AnyDVD HD and DVDFab Passkey, you restart your computer (important).

The quality of playback with VLC is very good but all the comics will not play properly. However if you use a plasma, LCD, LED, or video projector connected to the PC, commercial software offers a better quality with H.264 decoders or Main Concept Elecard example. Finally I also specify that PowerDVD Ultra 9 and PowerDVD 10 are for me the best playback software for Blu-ray player with support for menus, the BD-Live, HD audio formats like DTS-HD, PowerDVD 10 takes even load the MKV and Blu-ray 3-D. AnyDVD HD costs 79 euros for a term of two years, PowerDVD costs about 89 euros for life (depending on version), but does not rip the Blu-ray.

This great drive all terrain is much used to play videos and music on their PC , we almost forgot that allows you to convert videos , access to streaming video , adding URLs, disseminate videos and music on the net or on your TV via the STB. This software constantly changing, just upgrade to version 1.0.5 can also get all the channels of the bouquet Orange or other distributor on his PC. To do this, simply make the right connections to open ports in your live box and enter the IP addresses of pay TV or free to enjoy it with VLC as if you play a video.

A few weeks after the announcement of the beta , VLC 1.1.0 is available final version . The program for this major development , we note taking support for hardware acceleration of Windows Vista such DxVA2 and 7 (for the H.264 , VC- 1, MPEG -2). However, VLC still recommends using a GPU NVIDIAThe only ones to really be 100% compatible with this feature. Under Linux , the hardware acceleration is handled by VAAP formats for H.264 , VC - 1 and MPEG -2. you need to try this version.

Support for HD MKV has been improved with including support for 7.1 audio tracks . As for Blu - ray, M2TS subtitles are now supported. Another major development , the VP8 codec support from Google. For the rest , there is an improvement Extensions , plug - ins and web streaming, audio codecs and metadata , and effectiveness , through rewrites of certain essential functions and the removal of certain modules . VLC decode HD videos also almost 2 times faster.