Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-09-2010

Issue with VideoLan as code error says to play file in Windows Media Player

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Windows XP. The problem is with the application that I use to play the .avi file. When I try to execute the same under VLC player I get an error code which says that play in Windows Media Player. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the change to be processed well as needed.
Old 18-09-2010

Re: Issue with VideoLan as code error says to play file in Windows Media Player

It could be that the application is not able to support well. So in order to check out for the thing which will be better for you as needed. Reinstall the application well and then check out what could be the output. As it is been done you can then perform well for the same and then get the aspects to be processed. It will be better for you to get sort the thing. So make the changes.
Old 18-09-2010

Do check out for the same that is by getting another application which will be better for you to make the change which will be better. So in order to get sort that is needed. I hope it will work well for the same. the new application will surely let the changes to get worked as needed. It will let the change to be processed and then get the implementation to be processed.
Old 18-09-2010

Check out by functioning well which is needed to get the implementation which will be better. As needed make the system to run the system well under safe mode and then check for the implementation. I hope it will be better and you can then sort the thing well which will sort the implementation as needed. So do check out and work well for the same.
Old 20-09-2010

In order to get sort of the change it will be better for you. So in order to function for the implementation which will lead the aspects to be processed that is needed. Do work well for the thing that will help you out. The new pack of the application will let the change to get sort and then process well for the same. It will be better for you. Do work well that is needed. You may then be able to get sort.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,