Thread: Video subtitle issue with VideoLan under Snow Leopard

Video subtitle issue with VideoLan under Snow Leopard

I have installed new updated pack of Snow Leopard under my desktop system and the problem is that I am not able to function well with the change that is the subtitles is not working well under the system when video is been executed. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please help me out so that I can work well as needed. It will be better.

Re: Video subtitle issue with VideoLan under Snow Leopard

The problem that you are facing is with the application. It could be that the application is not able to sort the same. So in order to get sort of the change it is necessary and essential. So try to get the application that is essential which will be better for you. this will make the implementation which will get sort of the change. So do look out and make the desired aspects to be processed as needed. It will be better.

In order to get sort of the change it will be better that you do make the implementation to get processed. All you need to do is to check out for the thing that is the plugins may have been disabled. or not functioning. try performing a reinstallation of the same and then process out the feature which will let the implementation to get sort well. I hope this will be better for you and can check the change which is needed.

It could be that the compatibility may be the matter that is causing the problem. So in order to get the changes to be processed it is necessary that you do look out for the thing which will let the implementation which will sort the thing and make the implementation to get processed. I hope it will surely make the desired aspect to get process and work.

get the new copy of the application that will be better for you to make the implementation to be processed well which may sort the thing that is needed to be processed. As it is been done you can then work well for sorting the issue that is needed. So make the implementation to get worked as required. I hope it will sort the change that is needed. Do work out.

Reinstallation of the new copy will surely make the change that is needed. So do check out and work well which will be better for you that is needed. So do process and function for the thing which will be better for you that is indeed necessary and you can work well which will be better for you. As it is been done you can then check for the change well which will be better for you. So do check out.