Thread: X264 .MKV file issue with VLC player

X264 .MKV file issue with VLC player

I use Macbook Pro and it is been installed Mac OS X. I am totally a new user in Mac but the problem is that I am not able to work well with the same. I use VLC player and the issue is that I have downloaded the X264 .MKV file and it is not been able to work then. Hope to get the desired solution which will let the changes to get sort as needed.

Re: X264 .MKV file issue with VLC player

The problem could well being with the application that is it could be that the file you have downloaded is corrupt and it cannot work well as needed. So in order to get sort of the change it is necessary and essential that you do perform for the change which will surely make the implementation to get sort well which is needed. So do check out and then process for the thing which will be better.

There is a possibility that the application is not able to perform or get worked well which will be better. So in order to get sort of the change it is essential and necessary that you do perform for the thing which will let the implementation to be processed as needed or required. So do look out and perform for the same by getting the application which is proper and has all plugins installed.

In order to process out for the change it will be better that you do look for the implementation which is necessary and essential to get sort of the thing that is needed. So I would suggest you to work well with the change that is check out for the compatibility of the application which will suggest out the change that is necessary and essential for you. So do check out and make the aspects to be processed well. I hope it will help.

You can make the changes well to be sorted out that is by processing the change well. All you need to do is to remove the application first using AppCleaner and then download the latest pack. now you need to drag the VLC.app to the Application folder but do not open it. Rename VLC.app to VLCold.app. Now Open VLC and then close it. I suppose this will be better for you. So look for the change.

Try to work out well by processing the change that is by installing the application well under safe mode and then perform for the thing that is needed. As it is been done you can work well and make the aspects to get sort well. So do make the implementation to be processed or functioned as needed. It will let the implementation which will make or function out for the change as needed.

It could be that the plugin is not supporting well for the change which is causing the aspect to be processed as needed. Do work well for the same and then function out which will be better for you that is needed. It will surely let the application to be process that is needed. Do work well for the same which will be better for you. So get it worked.