Thread: Not able to play auto DVD with VideoLan

Not able to play auto DVD with VideoLan

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I have installed VLC 1.0.5 that is VideoLan player and the problem is that I am not able to work well with the thing that is needed. The player is not able to execute the DVD automatically. When I insert a DVD and use VLC to play it do not respond well. Please help me out for the same.

Re: Not able to play auto DVD with VideoLan

The problem is basically with the application that is needed to work. You need to look out for the change which will be better for you. Al you need to do is to check out by implementing the aspect which will lead the change to get sort well to be processed. So look for the application as there may be some bugs that will be appended and you need to process out for the same to get it sorted as required.

You can make the reinstallation of the application and then process out for the change. It will be better for you. So in order to get sort of the change it is needed that you make the reinstallation. Remove the application that is been installed and then check out for the change. As it is been done you can perform for the task which will let the change to be executed. It is necessary. So get it done as needed.

As the new fresh copy of the application is been taken you need to install the same under safe mode and then check out for the change. It will surely let the desired aspects to get sort and then perform well which will be better for you. So as suggested it is necessary that you can make it to function well. Safe mode do not have much of the embedded features and you can thus perform the task which will be better and can make the things to work well.

It will be better that you make the installation of the application well under compatible mode as compatibility may have caused the issue for you. So in order to check out for the change it is necessary that you do perform well which will be better and can make the aspects to get sort well that is needed. So do check out for the same and then look out for the change. I hope it will let you to get to a better conclusion.