Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Entourage mail database recovery

Windows Software

Old 18-09-2010

Entourage mail database recovery

I have recently purchased new Apple Macbook Pro. Yesterday I was accidentally deleted my file " archive " in surroundings with all the files. I want how can I recover my all important email which is I have deleted accidently. I have heard about the Entourage recovery software prom I want to know that is this useful to recover my email. Somebody please help me.

Old 18-09-2010

Re: Entourage mail database recovery

What you call your folder "Archives " ? a particular folder within Entourage ( on the left side of the window ) ? If yes , normally it must first be in the folder " Deleted Items " , unless thou hast emptied the meantime . In this case , you must return it ( via " File " > " Switch Identity ", eg . ) to the last backup of your folder " Main Identity " , drag the file in question from Entourage to the desktop , return to your normal identity and drag from the desktop to the left of the Entourage window . If not , is it a particular identity ( named ' Archive ' ) that you would have deleted from your hard drive ? So the solution is to use a data recovery tool erased by mistake ( DataRescue has a good reputation, if I remember correctly ), as for any file / folder deleted .
Old 18-09-2010

Yes indeed it was a folder that I create myself in my main folder (with Inbox, stock, item sent). I had to delete it and closing it. I had no backup of my main identity folder . I've got is the only one it has in " Microsoft User Data ". I tried to put in another identity ( as I understand ) But to no avail. my " file archive " there is not so it's not shredded ? I'll try another solution but it is more delicate.
Old 18-09-2010

Yes, trash emptied and no backup ... frankly it seems to me (very) wrong start since the "files "in a database are in reality as indexes. They do not support “hardware ". I could say that, as thou hast not raise your mail again , you can always go in search of text content into your database ( eg TextEdit ) but it is tedious ( especially in a large database ) , risky and difficult to use to exit . Say, if nothing else, you can always do (the best is obviously to start with one copy of the database for the “keep” in the state). Unlikely that you can retrieve an older version of your database if you had never made backup . But , you can always try , if you have a recovery software on hand. And in all cases , of course , removing the lesson that the data you take , you MUST make backups , preferably regular (pending " TimeMachine " Leopard).
Old 18-09-2010

Yes thank you. I had files in this small things I liked to keep course, since I had to create it , but still not essential. It will be my lesson. But there are things more important than that in life . I think Time Machine will indeed be good.

thank you again ....
Old 20-09-2010

The first Entourage database recovery software ever made that repairs damaged or corrupted Entourage database and restores it at default or user-defined storage location. The Entourage recovery utility extracts inaccessible data to an RGE file, which you can easily import to Microsoft Entourage and use it. This MS Entourage recovery software has Entourage-like interface to make the recovery process easy and quick.
Old 21-09-2010

I’ve just had the same problem, namely that I dragged my one sub -folders in the Deleted Items folder when you close entourage and I realized it was being deleted a very large amount of mails . I barely had time to realize, I forced the application to quit. But I still erase the last two months of my activities.
obviously , I did not backup since. I tried to make a shot DataRescue , but it leaves me any quantity of files and folders around in their database files . They clearly an extension entourage (logo) but when I clicked, it launches around and nothing else happens. If someone can enlighten me.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,