Thread: MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint unexpectedly quit.

MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint unexpectedly quit.

I am using Personal computer regularly for my College work. Early all of the Microsoft Office function are running well but from last few days Microsoft excel, Microsoft word and Microsoft PowerPoint are getting suddenly quit. I don’t know what issues with this application, if you have any information on this then please let me know.

Re: MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint unexpectedly quit.

I have search regarding your question, from that I come to know that Microsoft Office missing some essential file. Because of that also Microsoft office application are get closed. I recommend you to reinstall all the Microsoft Office setup. It will install fresh copy of Microsoft Application. Then restart it and check is the application is working or not.

I have gone through your question regarding Microsoft office application. I guess your computer is infected by virus and as usual Microsoft office must also have infected by virus. I advise you to go with some updated anti-virus which can scan your computer can clean your applications files. I think my advice will work for you.

I had same issues as you have, as I open Microsoft application it suddenly get close. Then someone told me to make contact with a good hardware engineer, then I made contact and believe me my problem is resolved. I will suggest you same to contact with a good engineer, I am sure your problem will definitely resolve.

I have got some information on this I hope you will get idea of what it is. A common configuration checking validates different parts of the program and the entire component of it. When you save a file in an office application or open a file of office application based on this checking, office flexibility confirms the availability of files which are needed for application. And get back files and registry setting which are needed to open and save files. If you don’t have all sufficient files then application does not work.

I have pretty knowledge of it and I am sure this kind of problem generated only when, there is corrupted Font Cache or file Duplicate font files. When you begin every Microsoft office application subsequently that program examine and generate an optimize list of fonts style that available on your computer. If that application find unsupported or damage fonts to use. Then the application quit suddenly.