Thread: Itunes - 9813 Error - No Root Certificate

Itunes - 9813 Error - No Root Certificate

Whenever I try to connect to the damn store ITUNES I get a terse message “unknown error -9813 ". When try to listen to the songs , MAC ; Preferences dates and time are automatically set on the Paris meridian . I have a permanent ADSL connection. I do not understand what network means that darn error message. I want to solve my problem as soon as possible. Please help me.

Re: Itunes - 9813 Error - No Root Certificate

Well no! I finally contact Apple for this problem. He told me well known error but no solution currently. On other forum I met dozens of people with the same problem. Apple recommends contacting support for iTunes Store , for a maximum of persons so that it finally addresses the problem. If you have another solution I 'm interested.

I have solved the problem to my itunes store and my connection that sent me an error ( -9813 ), the only solution so far for me and reinstalling the system with archiving and automatic movement of starting my own ... . plus it has solved the problem I had also with (.mac) that had the error since iweb.

Finally Apple has addressed this problem. He was a solution proposed by Apple . Chaotic solution must destabilize the system, but apparently now there are no other solutions.

I give you the proposed procedure and sources:
    I 'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging continued to Store
    to error -9813 .

If you’re ready to duplicate files from your file system Operating and burn a CD, I suggest the solution
    follows :

Here are instructions on how to resolve this error -9813 :

1. On a computer that runs iTunes , go to Desktop icon and open the hard drive .

2 . In the window that opens, open the file system.

3. inside you will find the file library (library ) open.

4. Now that the library is open file, find the file keychains and open it.

5 . Within this file, you 'll see two files . These files should be X509Anchors and X509Certificate . Not
    delete those files .

6. Duplicating these files on a writable CD .

7 . Once you have burned these files correctly , bring them on the computer that displays the error -9813.

8. Follow the same instructions listed above and drag these Files ( X509Anchors and X509Certificate ) from the CD to the file keychains computer that does not work . System you will ask if you want to replace these files . Accept . Then restart your computer. Once the restart is finished, re - launch the iTunes application and you should be able to access.

If you please please note that this procedure can affect other applications using the keychain and you may need re-enter your passwords. Also note that this procedure is temporary . Apple working
    currently a permanent resolution this error 9813 .

Hello
    There must be a problem with the firewall , but I have not found neither Apple elsewhere. I will suggest to you to install a good antivirus software program on your system. Then install the latest antivirus definition from its official web site. And then perform the entire system scan. Which will help you to solve problem.

I have tried tested this method this does not work at all in fact I did the update in snow leopard.

I have a partition with the previous version I snowboard boot off and it works. What should I do to reinstall the system does not spanking update in snow ?

The error is clear I think. It is simply because iTunes does not manage to connect to music store. In short, it is a problem with your internet connection (probably not since you could post on the forum) or with your configuration (perhaps in iTunes or your operating system to Windows I guess . ) Can you be unable to access iTunes website (or your computer has done without warning for your safety) In short, a small check your security setting should settle the problem.