Thread: How do I simply delay the audio track by 1 sec

How do I simply delay the audio track by 1 sec

Is there a way to solve problems, when doing a " Append AVI Segment "= concatenate two videos into a single video, using the " Direct stream copy " for the image and for the sound ? Indeed, I have the following problem arises : in each of two parts taken separately , the picture and sound are synchronized , once the two parties merged , image and sound, are well synchronized to the end of the first part, but there is an offset from the beginning of the second part. I want to how do I simply delay the audio track by 1 sec. Please help.

Re: How do I simply delay the audio track by 1 sec

Audacity is a free audio that editing software. It can record, play, import and export data in several formats including WAV, AIFF and MP3. You can treat your sounds using Cut, Copy and Paste ( with unlimited Undo ) , mix tracks and add effects to your recordings . Audacity also includes an editor of the volume envelope and allows the analysis of sound through the display customizable spectrogram . The software includes some special effects such as bass boost , noise removal , Wahwah and allows the use of VST and LADSPA plugins.

Freebox HD is able to read the subtitles in SRT format . At condion the SRT file bears the same name as the MKV file. I have tried to extract the subtitles from the MKV with tsMuxer. It works, I have a subtitle file format SUP ( IFO ). But impossible ( too complicated ) to convert it to SRT readable Freebox . The SUP file is a binary file ( image) and it must do to recover the OCR text. found an easier way , just get the subtitles on the site Open- Subtitles. This solution is not perfect, because there may be a delay , you can easily adjust with Time Adjuster. I let you get by with it is fairly easy to use.

Almost all recorders can now burn audio tracks without any interval of two seconds between tracks. It is wrong to think that serious Disc - at-once, the tracks will automatically be engraved in a two-second intervals . The writing mode disc-at -once , you can just change the length of the pause between tracks as you want . The time between audio tracks can range from 0 to 1000 seconds. To change the length of pauses between tracks, click twice on an audio track that is in your compilation. A dialog box opens. Here you can change the pause between tracks . Type a number between 0 and 1000 (seconds) .

If you want all the audio tracks in your compilation are engraved with zero -second intervals , choose Edit> select Properties after all tracks . In the dialog that opens, you can make the desired changes. Note: the timeout before the first track must be between 2 to 3 seconds according to the definition of books rainbow . Change this time would serve for nothing anyway , because nobody would notice the difference. Once the changes made , click the Burn button and verify that CAD is activated. The mode of writing Disc-at -once is recommended for burning audio CDs .

You can not change the pause between audio tracks when: - your drive does not support writing mode disc -at –once, If your drive does not change the breaks with the writing mode track- at-once. If you use your FlaskMpeg to Divx , you probably do not know when not only how to extract the audio from a DVD . This is important because rip audio from a DVD only lasts half an hour , but the only way to FlaskMpeg do with is to recreate another Divx ! As you know , a Such operation can last up to 24 hours .