Thread: Outlook 2007 is crashing in Windows 7 operating system

Outlook 2007 is crashing in Windows 7 operating system

When i am trying to launch the Microsoft Outlook 2007, the Outlook closes automatically after 15 seconds. Every time i get a error message saying that "Microsoft is searching for the problem" and after that i also get another message as "No solution was found" and then the Microsoft outlook restarts and the same procedure is repeated for 5 minutes. After that finally the outlook crashes down completely in my system so please recommend me a solution to overcome these issue.

Re: Outlook 2007 is crashing in Windows 7 operating system

If your Microsoft Outlook is not working properly then the best solution for that is to go for the Update on the Microsoft website. There you can update your outlook installation with the latest cumulative updates which will fix your issue very effectively.You can do update from the outlook page which has a option for the update on the top of the home page.

Many a time a number of the error occurred in the command line switches.The Microsoft Outlook has many command-line switches which are designed to help you quickly clean up the certain application settings, the switches such as /cleanprofile, /cleanviews, /cleanreminders etc. may cause you the problem so the solution to these is that you should go for the update of the Outlook on the Microsoft website.

There may be a problem in the operating system that you are using with the Microsoft Outlook so please check the OS and then reinstall a fresh copy of the Microsoft Outlook from the website. These will help you to overcome your problem and if the problem then too exists so you can contact the customer care desk of the Microsoft for further help.

The solution to these issue is that you have to try to open the Microsoft Outlook 2007 in the Safe Mode. If the Outlook is opening properly in the safe mode then there is no issue in the software. There might be a virus attack which has corrupted the files of the operating system and due to that the outlook crashes down mostly. So make all the chances that are required to overcome these issue.

Mostly there is a problem in the Mail profile due to which the outlook crashes down and does not allow the users to access the services. These can be overcome with recreation of the mail profile via the Mail Applet in the Control Panel. You have to first add a new user in the profile without deleting or otherwise affecting your current configuration and then making the appropriate chances to it, these will resolve your problem of outlook crashing.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"