Thread: Hyperlinks Not Linking Correctly in ms powerpoint 2007

Hyperlinks Not Linking Correctly in ms powerpoint 2007

I am working on a college project and i have made a slide show for the same and try to hyperlink a particular slide to another slide but it didn't worked for me. The hyperlink showing correct in the preview but when i run the slide show it links to a different slide.So, what should i do in order to overcome this issue please provide me some solution on these topic.

Re: Hyperlinks Not Linking Correctly in ms powerpoint 2007

The important thing that should be kept in mind is that how you are creating the slides and what is the number of the slides that are already present in the your PowerPoint slide show because there is a limited number up to which you can insert the hyper links in it. So, please provide appropriate details so that i can provide you with a solution.

I am creating the slides in the power point by right clicking the shape and then i create a hyper link and point it to the slide that should be viewed when any one clicks on the link and as far as the number of the hyperlinks is concern i am not that much computer expert to tell you about that so please provide a method by which i can make accurate hyper links in the power point.

There are chances that the slides that you are trying to hyper link may have the same "title" and the slides all had "advance slide on mouse click" option selected always creates a issue with the hyper links. The solution to these issue is that just renamed all the duplicate titles and turn off all the Advance on mouse click option, i have use these method and it really works to resolve the issue.

If you are not able to provide the links to the slides properly then the best option for you is to go to the Microsoft website for the solution. The Microsoft has a online Update section which can update the PowerPoint if there is any error in the software due to which you are not able to hyperlink the slides properly, this will resolve your issue of the slides hyper linking.