Thread: Annotating PDF lecture notes - OneNote quality issue

Annotating PDF lecture notes - OneNote quality issue

Recently i got a tablet from my uncle it was a HP's TM2 which is running on a Windows 7 and last week i installed beta version of Microsoft office's One Note as office 2007 does not include it. There was a problem in the settings/options as i don't known much about that so i was not able to import the notes properly into OneNote. My Professor has released a notes with 6 to 8 slides in a page and when i tried to import it into OneNote they lose resolution and if I then print to PDF from OneNote, the resolution drops further.So, please provide me the solution for that.

Re: Annotating PDF lecture notes - OneNote quality issue

There are a number of reason why the OneNote is not providing the proper resolution it might be due to the incompatible configuration of the tablet.I will recommend you to use something like PDF Annotator or the PDF Revu to mark up PDF that you want the final product to be PDF. The time when you want to print to Onenote from PDF make sure that the printing settings for scaling are set to none.

If you have a printer installed on the Microsoft Windows such as the "Send to OneNote 2010" then there is no problem to import the information from there. you just need to print your PDF using the Adobe Reader, PDF Viewer and by using the that you never need a real printer to import the data you just have to use the OneNote printer.

If you are not able to find the solution for the import of the PDF to the OneNote then there must be a problem in the beta version of the OneNote. So, the solution to the problem is that you download a new version of the OneNote from the Microsoft website and if then too the problem exists then contact the customer care desk of the Microsoft that might resolve your queries.